Please Repost: The Lion The Wall and The Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Repost: The Lion The Wall and The Girl

Post by agaperus on Fri May 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I'm new to this forum but would like an interpretation to the following dream; Thank you in advance.

I was walking in broad daylight with a friend. In my dream, Christian's were being persecuted and had to be very careful. We were walking along a residential sidewalk beside a 4 foot tall brick wall with wire fencing on top. My friend and I were careful to keep our heads below the wire fencing, so we couldn't be seen. The yards were built up so the brick portion of the wall was below the yards. We were walking past a vacant lot that had a lion pacing in it. The vacant lot was adjacent to a lot with a house. The two yards were divided by another wire fence. Suddenly a middle aged woman slammed open the front door and stormed out, dragging a young girl by her hair. The young girl was sobbing and the older woman was cursing her. In the corner of the yard, closest to the street and the vacant yard next door, was a filthy toilet. The girl was dragged over to the toilet and had her head dunked in continually. In anger, I started to rise up over the brick wall, but my friend put a cautionery hand on my shoulder. We could not risk being seen, without putting everyone at risk. The lion next door became agitated and pacing the fence closest to this yard, roared continually. I waited, and finally the woman left the girl, unconscious on the ground by the toilet. My friend lifted his hand from my shoulder giving me permission to then go to the girl. I pulled her into my lap and wiped her face clean as i ministered to her.
This is the end of the dream. I never saw my friend and don't know who it is, as he always stood slightly behind me to my right.

Thank you again all and any who would like to offer an interpretation.

Last edited by agaperus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Repost Please)

agaperus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Repost: The Lion The Wall and The Girl

Post by agaperus on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm

agaperus wrote:I'm new to this forum but would like an interpretation to the following dream; Thank you in advance.

I was walking in broad daylight with a friend. In my dream, Christian's were being persecuted and had to be very careful. We were walking along a residential sidewalk beside a 4 foot tall brick wall with wire fencing on top. My friend and I were careful to keep our heads below the wire fencing, so we couldn't be seen. The yards were built up so the brick portion of the wall was below the yards. We were walking past a vacant lot that had a lion pacing in it. The vacant lot was adjacent to a lot with a house. The two yards were divided by another wire fence. Suddenly a middle aged woman slammed open the front door and stormed out, dragging a young girl by her hair. The young girl was sobbing and the older woman was cursing her. In the corner of the yard, closest to the street and the vacant yard next door, was a filthy toilet. The girl was dragged over to the toilet and had her head dunked in continually. In anger, I started to rise up over the brick wall, but my friend put a cautionery hand on my shoulder. We could not risk being seen, without putting everyone at risk. The lion next door became agitated and pacing the fence closest to this yard, roared continually. I waited, and finally the woman left the girl, unconscious on the ground by the toilet. My friend lifted his hand from my shoulder giving me permission to then go to the girl. I pulled her into my lap and wiped her face clean as i ministered to her.
This is the end of the dream. I never saw my friend and don't know who it is, as he always stood slightly behind me to my right.

Thank you again all and any who would like to offer an interpretation.

agaperus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top