Post by Nancy127 on Fri May 21, 2010 11:15 am

T

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T

Post by Nyagali on Sat May 22, 2010 4:53 am

This is what I see in this, but I am learning. This man thinks he has a kingdom, but it is made of his imigination. The people don't really exist, he doesn't really control them because they aren't real. His emotions seem like control, but what is he really controlling? Nothing except what your mind let him....and that seems like fear. But he has no authority. It is in his imigination and he is trying to prove it by his extreme actions, but it isn't real.
I believe Jesus was showing you the false kingdom this world tries to use to threaten and control us. But Jesus is your King!
Joy
PS. I was just thinking that I read this dream yesterday and I got nothing, today I got this. I trust it was of the Lord. Please give it to him.

Last edited by Nyagali on Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon May 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello Nancy,
I have not taken the accuracy test.
I would like to respond to your dream here because for me, this dream shows you are held very close to the heart of God.
A crown represents authority. The person here wearing the crown represents someone in authority. I personally believe this One in authority in your dream represents God. I believe the spitting here expresses contempt. In a court room, a person is held in contempt when they do something wrong. I also believe, the crushing of the paper represents "crushing remarks made" and these crushing remarks have caused hurt. For me this dream shows, the ones who have made them have been found in contempt (to be in the wrong) in the eyes of God. I believe this dream is meant for you to know God does see and He does care.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 am

I too have not taken this test. In reading this I wanted to express something. I understand how you can think this authority represents Jesus, and if it does, the end result is still God showing you some false authority in your life. The person in the dream had no face. It is the idea of this, not the person himself. Remember if the authority was God, God does not find anyone He created in contempt. His blood covered every single person and has washed away the SINS OF THE WORLD, NOT JUST A SELECT FEW WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS. He loves every single person and loves those people who spit on you as much as he loves you. There is not one person he finds contempt with. He died for every single person! It is what this represents and what our minds do with what comes to us that is the issue I believe.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum