Weird dream with french fries, ex and a man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird dream with french fries, ex and a man

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:23 am

Had a dream where I saw someone cooking some potatoes (two kinds: crinkly cut and straight) in a large blueish pot. These fries were unusually large (one filled up an entire plate) and it looked as though it was filled with something (ie: like Cordon Blue)? Anyway, I just kept thinking, "Those fries are abnormal. I've never seen anything like it!"

I remember seeing my ex in a crowd of people (talking and smiling as usual) and he was friendly with me. We were both cool with one another as if nothing happened between us and I was okay about just being his associate/acquaintance again.

I remember walking down a street here in my town (Water Avenue) and coming out of an employment agency that's located there. It was a sunny day and I was walking towards my house, talking to God/myself as I ususally do, when out of the blue comes a guy right behind me. He looks like an older guy that I know in real life (who attends my home church and his daughter used to date my ex), mixed with someone else who is middle-aged. He has on a black suit and a boe tie (which I felt was odd). As he tried to come up beside me, I already knew that he was trying to "talk game" so to speak (ie: get my phone number and see who I was dating,etc). I just kept walking forward and walked briskly across the street to get him off my path-showing him I was uninterested.

Any ideas? :huh: thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird dream with french fries, ex and a man

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am

Satan is a liar and a thief Desiree. I believe that is goes something like this:

You are seeing two sides to a coin.....the right and the wrong....you are seeing something out of place and you are surprised by it maybe.

Seeing your ex here may indicate a person you are familiar with (not necessarily him) and you were estranged for a while but now you are trying to restore or will restore that relationship and it will be ok for you now.

Walking down the street say to me that you are walking with the Holy Spirit (Water avenue) and the "employment agency" is the work you are doing for Him. While you are doing this work, he (satan) comes behind you disguised as the Lord or someone maybe you respect alot and then you realize by the fruit of their spirit that they are not who they appear to be. You walking briskly away indicates to me your clear choice to serve the Lord.

I pray this is a witness to your spirit.

smooches,

Connie kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 am

What you said about my ex makes a lot of sense and in addition, in real life God is bringing closure to that situation with him. Also, what you said about the water Avenue was interesting (again, Nothing is as it seems-so I stay conscientious) and this is the second dream of me "walking on Water Avenue". Thanks for your response. It has given me something to ponder on
smooches again!! lol!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 am

You are so welcome. Tell me later when all unfolds if I am anywhere on track on the interpretation.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 pm

DREAM REVELATION (10/9/08)

Praise Him saints!!! Just received the following interpretation on the last part of my dream. The dream is first and then the revelation:

I remember walking down a street here in my town (Water Avenue) and coming out of an employment agency that's located there. It was a sunny day and I was walking towards my house, talking to God/myself as I ususally do, when out of the blue comes a guy right behind me. He looks like an older guy that I know in real life (who attends my home church and his daughter used to date my ex), mixed with someone else who is middle-aged. He has on a black suit and a boe tie (which I felt was odd). As he tried to come up beside me, I already knew that he was trying to "talk game" so to speak (ie: get my phone number and see who I was dating,etc). I just kept walking forward and walked briskly across the street to get him off my path-showing him I was uninterested.

Revelation:
On 10/14/2008, I had on white and black for an interview at the local McDonald's here (ie: Career center in the dream). After waiting for a while, a customer came in (middle-aged man wearing black/gray with a nice smile but some teeth missing-ie: old man in dream), tried to approach me (ie: flirting a little) I felt uncomfortable with the man's advances and compliments and I kept trying to "get out of his way" and dodge him, but he was persistent! He asked me some questions and I kept looking around trying to "show him some signs of my disinterest". Finally, he asked what type of Job I was looking for (ie: I guess he figured I was waiting for an interview) and he suggested that I work with his wife at a local hotel! It was quite interesting and surprising--a great job (that had just opened up) with benefits. He suggested me because of my "sunny disposition". Hopefully I will be a manager at the front desk! (KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS)...Anyway, the day was bright and sunshinny (just like in the dream). Although I had "uneasy" feelings, the day ended pretty well (totally unexpected event)! laugh

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top