Dream of a house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a house

Post by lucygirl on Thu May 20, 2010 7:03 pm

I now remember a dream that I had just before I met my new husband. I dreamed of a foundation of a house being layed and the plumbing being put in, but it was all being put down in rapid succession. As if a movie being played on fast forward. I then saw the kitchen being created and my son was there. I was so happy! He is a teenage prodigal and does not live with me. I miss him sorely! I then saw a living room area totally finished with a tall ceiling and wonderful skylights. I was hovering above this room looking at the furniture, I wondered to myself, "who lives here". This decor was not exactly my taste, nice , but not what I would have chosen. The kitchen was exactly what I would choose, but the living room was in the colors of the desert. Well, 2 years later I am married to a man from Texas. He is bright and sunny, not all I would have ordered but God put in the heart of an evangelist that I asked for. As for my son being there, maybe that part hasn't happened yet?

lucygirl

View user profile http://westlucygirl@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a house

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Wow that dream sounds a lot like one i had :-) very cool!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top