Seeds being thrown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeds being thrown

Post by corbett2546 on Thu May 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi everyone,
I dreamt last night that I was in a courtyard and someone was throwing seeds..At first the seeds fell on the ground and I began picking them up but then the seeds began to fall on me. It was like a shower of seeds. The seeds that I caught I threw on a dead plant and it came to life and blossomed into a bouquet of blue roses..like one my daughter made me many years ago...

Thanks

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeds being thrown

Post by Nyagali on Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

There is seed time and harvest in our lives ....this is your seed time. Unless a grain of wheat fall to the ground (and don't forget the die part!) it bears no fruit. There is no rose without the seed going into the ground, dying, germinating, growing and finally producing the rose. There is always a spiritual truth in the nature God created. It speaks of Him.
Beautiful dream.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by corbett2546 on Thu May 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you...I also realize that seeds are the Word of God...I am wondering if God wants me to really soak in the word to use in different situations.....Thanks again...I will consider and pray about what you have said...

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu May 20, 2010 7:01 pm

If you mean "the Word" as Jesus, then yes. Seeds have to be planted in ground where they will grow, as in the parable of the seeds. The ground or soil is the circumstances of life. God prepares this for the seeds to grow. Life is in the seed, but the seed has to be planted-- as you did in throwing them on the dead plant-- so they can grow--life came out of death--as Jesus showed us.

I wonder why the roses were blue? Would that mean caring? I don't know, but the Lord will show you what the fruit of your life is. It is up to Him anyway, isn't it?!
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top