Just saying Hello :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just saying Hello :)

Post by mollied on Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Just thought i'd say Hello like the topic asks :)

Today is the first day I have been here and i have slowly made my way through reading the rules, regulations, 101 etc - which were all really helpful and great to read.

I guess the reason i decided to join is becuase i have been dreams every night that have raised some questions in me. Some are similar or recurring. Some are bad dreams, some are just strange. I am still working on discerning whether they are "pizza dreams", God dreams or otherwise. And though i don't want to jump in and start putting them out there on this board just yet (though at some point, would like to), i thought i would hang out here a bit and see if i get some insight.

I have also had a little bit of experience of having come true. Mostly just minor things such as seeing something happen in a dream and then through my day the next day that has come to pass, or i have seen the same image.

There has only been one time when i have dreamt something MAJOR that has come to pass - I didn't know quite how to handle it as it was the first time something so big had come to pass - and since i didn't think when i had the dream that it would happen, i didn't put any prayer etc into the dream - then when it happened, i realised it was too late to do that. After reading some of what you wrote i now realise how important it is to pray about things that happen in our dream and intercede for others or ourselves.

Anyway, this was just meant to be "Hello", so i will stop writing now :)

Thanks for creating such a place - there are so many dream interpretation sites etc out there that are not influenced by The Holy Man, so it's so great to find one that is.

Thank you,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just saying Hello :)

Post by Delightful soul on Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 am

Hey Mollie,

Nice to meet you on here!

Bless you heaps!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile