Dream about a man giving me gifts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a man giving me gifts

Post by dani on Wed May 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I had a dream that a was having an intimate time with a man and he gave me many gifts.--examples were a st. bernard puppy a stuffed animal, new tennis shoes, clothes etc. I really liked him. It seemed like he gave them to me all at once. The next scene in the dream I see him with another women and find out that it is his wife. When I find out that he is cheating on his wife I break everything off immediately and want nothng to do with the man, but i keep the gifts and dont really feel bad about it. I was angry that he cheated on his wife and lied to me. I also don't confront the wife to tell her that she is married to a cheater. I just go on. My mom was w/ me--supporting my decisions.

I had this dream two times in one night. The dreams were exactly the same except the man and wife were different people---same concept though--a cheating man gives me lots of gifts. I find out he's married--completely cut him off, but keep gifts.

Any ideas as to what this could mean??

Danielle

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a man giving me gifts

Post by Godchick on Wed May 19, 2010 5:40 pm

I hve not done the dream interpretation test but have been studying dreams for about 3 years now and am learning:

(funny, another member just write something similar about my dream "cold unpleasant kiss", and why she said could seriously apply to your dream here)

she said "this could be a warning dream so that when he comes along... You will know not to trust". I would say the same thing. Be on your guard with the men that pursue you. They could be cheating. This dream could be symbolic.... But it sounds real because it was repeated twice. Anyway that's my take. I could be wrong. Perhaps one of the moderators will say something different, I'd probibly listen to them over lil me :)

blessings

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Wed May 19, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm learning too. I'm married so not pursuing any men. But very insightful about someone trying to gain my my trust and give me things I like.
I will have to be on the look out.

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top