grocery store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grocery store

Post by seekingface09 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:03 am

This is legnthy-sorry. Thank you in advance for the interpretation. I think I know what it means-but I will see. I dreamed this morning that I was at like a restaurant. I was sitting there with my 8 year old. My pastor was there. We were at a place where he would soon be getting up for a conference. One side was like a restaurant area. His son was also there. My pastor asked my son if he wanted to go somewhere later with he and his son. My pastor has actually done that from time to time. Anyway, I was feeling really bad because I didn't have any money-we were financially strapped-)true in actuality). So there was a book on the table-I told my pastor I had read it-It was a great book. He asked where was mine-I told him I gave it away. He said" here is another one". I took it. Dream advances. I see his son waiting to introduce his dad like on the side. I am still at the restaurant table and I hear the sound of an airplane taking off. I think it was the intro for the presentation. Dream advances-I see the minister of music and the worship leader- I hear them first, laughing and being silly-as usual. Next they are waiting in the restauarant and loud music begins to play-the two of them start singing and fake worshiping and fake speaking in tongues. Everyone around including an old couple noticed it, too-and were bothered by it. I thought to myself-if they don't stop something bad is going to happen-I visualized a car accident. Dream advances. I am sitting at another table inside the conference- a lady who was filled with the spirit of God, I believe, comes over to my table-My Pastor had told them to go get people out of the audience. She was so anointed (I felt the presence) that when she walked by me, she reached for my hand and, I hers, and I slumped over drunk in the spirit, but I remember holding on to my keys. Next, another lady came behind her and pulled me up out of my seat and tells me "come on you have a prosperity anointing on your life". She said get you some water because you need your strength-from being drunk in the spirit-I said that's okay. She was pulling me through a line with all the other people-it was a grocery store line however, the pastor had given instructions for us to do somethings. First we had to choose a fruit. There were plums-I didn't want the plums, and I chose some ripe pears still on part of a little branch-there were 3 perfect pears and I was smiling and I said "I choose these because they are the best.' They were from some island or something. Next, there were pots of oil (more like round vases) and we were instructed to take the oil and pour it into another place of more oil. Lots of pots or vases like. Then we were instructed to walk around a tall ant's mound 3 times.I notice one lady didn't complete her 3 times. I did. My husband woke me up.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grocery store

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 am

Iamfree42,

I am not developed in this gifting however this is what came to my mind and spirit immediately. Your Pastor and his son and the Lady all represent: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The book on the table is the Bible....He wants you to have the Word of God in your life......I am not sure about the fake tongues and worship unless He is telling you that they are not taking Him seriously and mocking Him in some way. The silliness and laughing stand out to me. The Lord may have been showing you a result of the mocking....again I am not sure on this point. The table seen where the Lady comes to you is the maybe an angel of the Lord and the other woman I believe is the Holy Spirit and He is giving you the gifts of the Holy Spirit. You pick the 3 pears because they are the best......The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Wow this is an incredible dream........The pots of oil are the filling of the Holy Spirit and after that I am unclear and again I am not developed in interpretation, but this is what immediatley came to mind. Please pray on what I have said and if it does not bear witness in your spirit, I will not be offended I promise.

God bless and may His peace be with you always,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Dear Dove,
thank you for your interpretation. Everything you said is very valid, however, I do feel there is another message in that. I say that because that is so obvious to me-being filled with the Holy Spirit and all-I just feel that the Lord might be saying some more. I know that you said that you were new at it, but I appreciate your input and thatnk you very much.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:12 am

iamfree42 -

I'm young in dream interpretation so please keep that in mind and see if what I suggest bears witness with you...

One of the things that stood out to me is the fact that you were at a restaurant and then a grocery store...both places where food (provision) is provided...although at the restaurant you are served while at the grocery store you select your food...like you're being fed and strengthened spiritually...Do you feel that you're being strengthened in your spiritual walk? Are you preparing for a ministry?

When you were selecting fruits, I thought of spiritual gifts. The fact that you selected the pears that still had the branch on them made me think of the true vine...Jesus Christ. Perhaps you have a spiritual gift that will be quite fruitful as long as you are fully submitted to the Holy Spirit so that He can operate in/through you?

See John 15:1-8:

" 1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. "

Also the vessels in your dream remind me of a passage that someone gave me recently from 2 Kings 4:1-7 about the widow whose sons were going to be sold into slavery because of the debts owed by her husband who died. Elisha told her to ask her neighbors for empty jars and then she and her sons were to fill them. Only when there were no jars left did the oil stop flowing. The Lord will bless you/your church (give you provision) according to your faith, the jars (or pots in your case) represent your faith...

Please pray on what I've said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:51 am

I agree with the mocking especially the drunk in spirit- that is a new age term, not of God. In the dream the lady touched you and you fell over slumped and this drunk in the spirit thing. I believe that the laying on of hands can be a transference of demonic and evil spirits.
the Lord says in His word, becareful that
we lay hands on no man hastily... that stuck out to me- reminding me of the demons of doctrines...the devil mocks everything that Jesus does, very cunning and sly.

much love in Jesus

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top