always a boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

always a boy

Post by debi777 on Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 am

Hi There...
My husband and I often have prophetic dreams... however, there is always one thing that we can never get a handle on. Often, when my husband has dreams... there is a boy in the dream... between the age of around 9 -11. There really is not much else to say about him, other than he is usually doing what we are doing or is just there. We do not have young children at home... all our kids are grown. And my husband says that it isn't like he is our child in the dreams. I have looked evrywhere to find what the boy could mean, but can't find anything. He doesn't come across as a stranger or as haveing evil intentions, etc.

Any thoughts on this?

debi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: always a boy

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 am

The only thing that comes to my mind is wondering if there was something that happened in his life around that age that needs to be looked at. He's an adult now but the child then needs some attention and the Lord is bringing this up as he is following him around in dreams...? Pray on it as I am also learning.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by debi777 on Wed May 19, 2010 11:40 am

That's an interesting concept.... I have thought/wondered myself if the boy was reflective of himself. Thanks for the input.

debi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum