TEST, FIRE CHOCOLATE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEST, FIRE CHOCOLATE!!!

Post by nubava on Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 pm

I was on the phone with a lady and she was asking me all sorts of questions about my upcoming test (IRL I am going to take a grad test). So I came out of the building still on the phone with her, I saw three guys who were making a small fire on a table or sth like this. The lady on the phone asked me to give her the confirmation number to finalize the arrangements for the test. (I do not know what number it is) And apparently the confirmation number would appear when I step on the fire. But the guys told me that they just set the fire using small branches. So I was looking at the fire and I understood that if I stepped on it that moment I would hurt myself and burn my feet. I was supposed to step on that thing when the fire itself was calm and mild. So I hang up on that lady and although she told me she would wait on the phone. I thought I would call back when the number is ready. SO I was waiting and waiting and suddenly in my hand I had three pieces of chocolate with caramel (I am not sure in this but it looked like it) And I thought if I could keep at least one of them.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top