Small tent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small tent

Post by Godchick on Tue May 18, 2010 6:36 pm

I am worship leading in a foreign woods, and then I am in this small tent, weak and flimsy. Just enough for 'one man'. It has thin walls.

Then I had a second dream: we go camping, my husband and I (I am curretly single) an we put up a massive tent. It's strong, big, secure, it's bigger then most other tents surrounding us. We make love.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Small tent

Post by dani on Wed May 19, 2010 6:05 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test.

Can I ask how you felt when you were in the small tent--did you feel secure or insecure or scared?

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm

I don't remember my emotions very well... Bit I don't think I was scared. It felt normal to me, and I love camping, so anything that feels like your snug and warm is good. Why I did notice was how the wind was blowing on the tent walls showing how flimsy and thin it was. I noticed how weak the tent was. But emotions were pretty nutral. Does that help?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 pm

I know I said this before, but I will repeat just in case. I have not taken the accuracy test.

Paul in the bible made tents as he was traveling from city to city to support himself and his ministry. A tent is symbolic of ones ministry. I feel the Lord is saying to you that he is going to make your ministry larger and stronger than those around you. I feel that your husband in the dream is symbolic of Christ.

Making love is symbolic of intimacy with Christ--As your ministry is getting larger and stronger so will your walk with Him.

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed May 19, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm crying. That so beautifully resounds with me! Who coul want anything more than a greater intimacy with Jesus and them as a result, expansion in ministry to love and serve others! Thank you!!! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I was gong to add that I felt the worship leading in a foreign land was the lord taking you to different places. Your ministry in other places. It could be other cities near by or other countries.

I know... what could be better than greater intimacy with the Lord

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Ok that is freaky because I have felt on my heart that I have been called to the USA and JUST NOW I remember in my heart a word of prophecy that had been spoken and confirmed from a couple of years ago that: "like Paul, you will have a travelling, itinerate ministery". And jus now, you have mentioned Paul.. And of cours, tents - they are movable.... WOW!!!!! I actually had this tent dream 5th October 2008. And never received a clear interpretaion. If you sense anything else or could confirm what I just said please do - this is big revelation for me... And I know this is right and true. We are both hearing from God! Glory to God!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Wed May 19, 2010 7:21 pm

I will definitely pray for this to manifest.

As I continued to think about the dream I feel the wind was the Holy Spirit moving on you and your ministry.

It's so amazing that every little detail has a symbolic meaning and with all the clues the Lord gives it just comes together!

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Hallelujah!!! Thank you for taking the time and for your kind, generous spirit!! May the Lord bless you in EVERY WAY!!! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top