Nightmare..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightmare..

Post by Alice on Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 am

Hi

I had this dream day before yesterday and its on my mind, not able to forget it and nor can i understand any of it.

I see myself running like im chased on a muddy road kinda turns and slopes upward, there are tree's around the path..there is something white fluttering on top while i am running..feel fear and run through a gate. I look down and see the gate is aluminum gate and it is closed with chain around the post, feel kinda safe, its slightly breezy, i can see the gate swaying slightly. Then I see this tree and a woman seated on top in one of the branches.dont know how to discribe her...she is bold no hair at all on her head..clean bold. she has this baby which she is nursing or holding against her chest not sure but not able to see as she has covered the baby well with the white saree or clothes that she has on her. One side which is the left of her head is bleeding and she takes one end of the white coloured saree and covers her bold head. her eyes are wide open slanted like one of these hindu idols ,kali and she is looking directly at me. while she is covering her head with one hand and she licks her cheek with her tongue the side where it is bleeding..Next I see a fingure pointing at me and the finger is coming closer and closer and i wake up with a start..i speak out verses from the bible but the words that are coming out is all the opposite..like God is my strength and my shield..instead God is not my strength is running in my mind..i consuisly change the words and start speaking them aload only then i was able to go back to sleep..there was a lot of fear when i woke up..but it went away.but the image is still there is my mind..

I have never dreamt such a dream..earlier that day we had a wonderful bible study on esther which touched me and helped me learn new things..not sure if this is an evil attack or i should just shrug it off...

Pls help interpret..

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare..

Post by Nyagali on Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Alice wrote:Hi

I have never dreamt such a dream..earlier that day we had a wonderful bible study on esther which touched me and helped me learn new things..not sure if this is an evil attack or i should just shrug it off...

Pls help interpret..

Hi Alice,
This was a very frightful dream! I do not believe it was an evil attack. God is in control.

I grew up in India as a child so have seen many of these statues and idols. Kali is the mother goddess. It is interesting that she was bald because Kali actually has lots of hair but your dream was only the impression of her so the significance is what she represents to you. Hinduism is the root of the new-age movement. Here is a quote about her: Kali, the Dark Mother is one such deity with whom devotees have a very
loving
and intimate bond, in spite of her fearful appearance. In this
relationship, the
worshipper becomes a child and Kali assumes the form of the ever-caring
mother.

I believe what you saw was deception. You saw yourself running. This could indicate that this is not an attack on you but on a belief system. There is new life, you saw her holding a baby, yet that baby is obviously not safe there. I could be way off here, so this is to be taken in prayer, the Spirit will lead you if you listen. What is your bible study teaching you? You said it was wonderful and you learned new things. Are you a new believer?
Joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Tue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took out dream in quote)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Tue May 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi Joy,

Thanks a lot, i think this is just deception. no im not a new believer...a few of us women have gathered to study Esther -its tough being a woman...by Beth More..It shows us how Gods hand worked in Esther's life...It gave us new perspective of things..the teaching was on Gods perfect timing and stepping out in faith and overcoming fear.
Will pray and seek the Holy Spirit's guidance.

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 19, 2010 4:25 am

Praise God, I'm learning here. All we can do is seek His guidance. Then we will never be deceived or led astray!
My middle name is Esther :-)
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Thu May 20, 2010 6:14 am

yes so very true...God Bless :-))

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down