Pregnant but not married

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant but not married

Post by kenren on Tue May 18, 2010 10:22 am

I have had several dreams throughout the years about a friend of mine being pregnant or having a pregnancy scare. She was only married in one of the dreams. I've had one where she had a son and had to give him up. I've had one where she was trying to take a pregnacy test behind my back and I was hurt because she was trying to hide it from me. In the most recent one, we were in the car. She was driving. She had a memory about her past pregnacy that made her laugh. Then she got sad. All the time I'm thinking, I forgot she was pregnant before. It seemed so weird because in real life, she's never had any kids nor is she married. Within a 24 hour period, I had another dream where she looked like she was showing. It turned out to be some type of tumor/growth. She winced in pain when I touched it in a certain spot. I told her to go to the doctor and get that checked out. She went to another friend to confide in her about it and again I was put off that she couldn't talk to me. She looked beautiful in the dream though. She changed clothes about 3 or 4 times. Each outfit was really nice and most of them she'd probably never wear in real life.

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant but not married

Post by kenren on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 am

Well, had another dream about the same friend being pregnant again a few nights ago. I believe this it the first time she was actually showing. She still wasn't married. This time I confronted her and asked her who she was sleeping with. Kinda in a " you know better" type of way.

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:14 am

Hi Kenren,

If you want your dreams to be interpreted, you have to post it in this link:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f1-dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenren on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 am

Thanks, Owen :) Not really looking for a dream interpretation. I'm just curious if this particular friend getting pregnant symbolizes anything.

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top