WHITE HORSE, RAILROAD TRACKS, AND A CARRIAGE!!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHITE HORSE, RAILROAD TRACKS, AND A CARRIAGE!!??

Post by Godchick on Tue May 18, 2010 1:50 am

Location: it's in the mountains where I grew up - beautiful area, Belgrave, there is a train station there. Puffind billy. I was standing on the side of the train tracked and on either side of the tracks is bush - tall trees. All of a sudden, a shining white horse, that just looked beautiful (I don't have a horse or have much to do with horses), passed me, STRIDING alongside the train tracks. Against the Forrest trees, the muddy road, etc, the horse looked out of place. The horse was galloping at FULL SPEED, was going exeedingly fast, and I rememebr thinking "where is that horse going by itself?" no matter what tried to stop it the horse was too powerful and gallopped harder. In my dream, it even slowed down for a moment and I could see the detail in the horse, like running in slow motion. It was MAGESTIC!!! and it had everyone just stop and gazing as it went passed. I saw the horse (I was not really in the dream) down the tracks, and it finnaly stopped where I saw 5 other horses, exactly the same as it - beautiful, determined, strong, etc. They were together and had a woman who was their owner, riding a carriage type thing, and the horse that "caught up with the others" clearly had his own place that was waiting for him. He was needed. He belonged with the others. They were all beautiful together. And once he had joined the others, they continued on down the track. At some point the horse had gotten disconnected to the others. But wow, even when it was alone, it stood out. It was so determined!

What can horses mean? Especially 6 white horses???

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHITE HORSE, RAILROAD TRACKS, AND A CARRIAGE!!??

Post by Godchick on Fri May 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Any idea?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

IRL, in the place where you grew up, did you really have a horse? did your family own horses?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:52 am

Thanks Owen :)
IRL the place where I dreamed is where I used to live. I never owned a horse and have only rode twice in my life. My family do not ride horses either and never have that I know of. Do horses usually symbolize anything in particular that you know of?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 am

The mountains in your dreams are kingdoms and the mud represents impurities of this kingdom. The trees are the churches, nations and individuals of this kingdom (kingdom could mean earth). The white horse is symbolic of Jesus that is coming to conquer the world and the five horses are symbolic of His Grace to the world. Six represents man or flesh; however, through Jesus we become new creatures. The woman represents His Church aka The Bride of Christ.
I think this dream speaks volumes and God is letting you and the world know through this dream, that He is coming swiftly and the kingdom of God is near. Pray over this for a confirmation.

To God be the Glory, Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top