What is the message?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the message?

Post by Lola on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:15 am

I am an avid dreamer and have been since I was a child but I never knew what the dreams meant. I dream of elevators a lot. In these dreams I will be in an elevator when it starts to fall. But before it crashes to the ground I wake up. However, last night I had a different kind of dream. Last night I dreamt i was in an elevator but fought my way out before the doors closed because somehow I knew something bad was going to happen. I was with someone else in the elevator but before I could warn them and tell them to get out the elevator doors closed. The moment the elevator started moving it started falling and crashed to the ground. I cant help but feel this dream is connected to all the other elevator dreams, but I just dont know what it means.

Last night I also had a dream that was something like a scene from the book of Revelations. There was war, people were sick, people were dying. But I was a spectator I wasnt actually of the scene. And I remember thinking is this what John saw before he wrote the book of Revelations.

Please if anyone can help me. What does it all mean.

Last edited by Lola on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Lola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the message?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 am

I don't have an interpretation, but it seems to me like God usually lets you know of/see destruction before it happens. Could he being showing you to help warn others that may not see? please pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:59 pm

it doesnt surprise me that youre seeing parts of revelations in your dream. Its what's going to happen. we are in the last days and Jesus is coming back soon. It's important that we are ready when He comes back. One thing those types of dreams help me with is making sure i'm ready for that Day!!! It's gonna be AWESOME!!

what were your other elevator dreams?
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down