dinner table

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dinner table

Post by promisedchild on Mon May 17, 2010 7:29 am

i was in this car and there wasnt enough room for ppl to get in so i began throwing out garbage bags of things in this room. when i went into this room there were alot of garbage bags in there. i came back to the car and it made a lil bit more room but not much. so the car turned into a dinner table but there were not enough chairs maybe about seven and church ppl kept coming wanting to eat but werent enough chairs so i was thinking about giving up my chair so they can sit down anyway myself and other ppl kept trying to make room for all of these ppl to eat at this dinner table when all of a sudden my bishop(deceased IRL) appeared out of nowhere with some other bishops and said "WHO HAS BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING"? COME AND STAND UP HERE " so we all went and stood in a line next to him and the other bishops and we started clapping as he announced he was giving us a bed couch for a reward for working so hard trying to make room for ppl. i sat on the couch and another brother in the lord did too. and i said to him we are going to relax after we eat dinner and we were soooo comfortable sitting on that beautiful couch. any ideas anyone??????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dinner table

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 17, 2010 4:11 pm

hello promisedchild

The thing that stuck out to me the most is the garbage bags. I had a dream one time where my ex was dropping off about 3 bags of garbage bags filled with stuff into my laundry room.

I wonder if there is alot of cleaning out you need to do in your life. Do you have some baggage in your heart that you need to get rid of or clean out so that you can make room for more people (better people) and God's blessings to come into your life. I wonder if this is God showing you that he is even removing people out of your life that are not beneficial to your calling?

As far as the table is concerned, I always think of tables as preparation. You sit at a table to commune, fellowship, and eat (usually the latter) and I wonder if God is just transitioning you to get ready for something different in your life, maybe as it concerns the church? Moving up in a new position? To a new church? Have you been one of the faithful ones at your assembly? could this symbolize a promotion or recognition of some sort?

After you remove all of the baggage and weights (not necessarily unclean) then you can be comfortable and have peace/rest (which in this case could symbolize the couch).

Please pray on what I've said

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top