NEED A DREAM INTERPRETATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED A DREAM INTERPRETATION

Post by Malady on Mon May 17, 2010 3:31 am

Hi, I had a dream where I was confirmed pregnant by a doctor, I was in my early weeks expecting four babies, (two sets of twins), I was not married in my dream, I am a single parent in real life. I was horrified by the thought of being pregnant with four babies in my womb as I didn't have any idea how I was going to take care of them plus the son that I have in real life. My sister suggested that I have an abortion but I told her that I won't do that as it is against the word of God to kill. I was however very unhappy about my the news of my pregnancy and was hoping for it to go away one way or the other. I would love to know the interpretation to this dream.

Thank you

WomanofGod, South Africa

Malady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED A DREAM INTERPRETATION

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 am

Malady, If you check under the main menu of this site you will see dream symbols and I believe your dream fits well under the one listed "babies". The Lord has some wonderful plans for you.
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malady on Mon May 17, 2010 7:22 am

Thank you Joy. What I forgot to mention though is that before I had that dream, I woke up around 2:54 in the morning and felt that I needed to pray. As I was praying I saw a vision of the Lord standing, holding a baby wrapped in a blanket and His one of on a man I could not identify who was wearing black. I finished praying and went back to bed and that's when i had this dream. I am not certain if there is any connection here.

Malady

Malady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malady on Mon May 17, 2010 7:45 am

Hi Joy. What would this plans be? I am currently looking for a job back home in Gauteng, Joburg, South Africa. I work for the City of Cape Town Municipality and my employment contract is coming to an end on 30 September 2010. I have been praying to the Lord for a new job back home, I have sent out job applications and up to so far have not been called for any interviews.

I did however have a dream few weeks ago where this one lady was telling me that all my job applications fail because there was a spirit at work blocking them. This lady was telling me that at first the companies are excited about my CV but come back saying they have changed their minds.

I don't know what to make of the dream.

God bless

Malady, South Africa

Malady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 17, 2010 8:10 am

There could be a connection. Sounds like the Lord has a gift for you. It isn't necessarily a real baby, but something new. The darkness could be fear. You were also unhappy about the babies, but that could be because you took it literally. The Lord will show you!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 17, 2010 8:24 am

The dream you were unhappy, but the vision shows that this baby was from the Lord. God will work this out. Neither the dream or vision, that I can see, and I am learning, show what the plans are. Just that you have a gift that will be more than doubled in blessings to you. Wait on the Lord!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malady on Mon May 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Thank You Joy. God bless you

Malady, South Africa

Malady

View user profile

Back to top Go down