Old dream repost... Running horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old dream repost... Running horse

Post by Godchick on Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Had a dream last night - sounds symbolic. What could this mean?

Location: it's in the mountains where I grew up - beautiful area, and there is a train station there. I was standing on the side of the train tracked and on either side of the tracks is bush - tall trees. All of a sudden, a shining white horse, that just looked beautiful (I don't have a horse or have much to do with horses), passed me, STRIDING alongside the train tracks. Against the Forrest trees, the muddy road, etc, the horse looked out of place. The horse was galloping at FULL SPEED, was going exeedingly fast, and I rememebr thinking "where is that horse going by itself?" no matter what tried to stop it the horse was too powerful and gallopped harder. In my dream, it even slowed down for a moment and I could see the detail in the horse, like running in slow motion. It was MAGESTIC!!! and it had everyone just stop and gazing as it went passed. I saw the horse (I was not really in the dream) down the tracks, and it finnaly stopped where I saw 5 other horses, exactly the same as it - beautiful, determined, strong, etc. They were together and had a woman who was their owner, riding a carriage type thing, and the horse that "caught up with the others" clearly had his own place that was waiting for him. He was needed. He belonged with the others. They were all beautiful together. And once he had joined the others, they continued on down the track. At some point the horse had gotten disconnected to the others. But wow, even when it was alone, it stood out. It was so determined!

Last edited by godchick on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old dream repost... Running horse

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 am

This is a difficult one because you have "horse power", a train track and the number 6 and no sense of purpose or ending. I have some thoughts but wouldn't want to guess, I'm praying with you!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey joy. Would love to hear your thoughts concerning this dream... I have not gained much insight myself, despite prayer and advice
:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top