Puppy dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puppy dream

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 am

I had this dream last night that has me like, :huh:, lol. I have been meditating on it all morning. I had a dream where it was like i was in a marketplace, China is the first location that comes to mind, and i stopped at this booth, this woman had a big black pot over a fire or something, and she was boiling something....the water was black. She pulled out a black lab looking puppy, that had been boiled. At first I was like, that must be a different type of animal they have over here, surely not a dog. Then i looked and she had other light brown lab puppies that were piled up and they were put in the position kinda like chickens and turkeys u buy in a store, except their feet were underneath them, u know how a dog sits sometimes. When I saw that, I was heartbroken, and then i looked and she picked up a puppy, and it was still alive...it looked at me with these big cartoonish green lookin, innocent eyes, and it was wagging its tail, but its body was frozen, and I was like no! in the dream i started cryin, and I woke up, feeling like I wanted to cry, and i was tossing back and forth in my sleep. THing is i have a light brown lab puppy that just came out of nowhere 2 weeks after my dog we had for 13 years died. I was looking at the symbols on the site and i saw that dog means - Evil spirits (see animals), demons, dog, attack, or
upcoming confrontation. See animals. SO i was wondering if my dream is significant, or is it something i ate, lol! I am thinkin it has some kind of significance, but I am not sure what....

thanks, Miranda

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puppy dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 am

Well, the symbol page should also say that mean dogs too. In this case the dream does not seem very symbolic to me at all. I think it's prophetic, Miranda. I often dream about things and then see that exact same thing but it's just a little bit off.

They do in fact, I saw it on a disgusting special, treat dogs and cats as chickens, ducks, or any other edible thing over there and they do stack them up in cages like sausages that are absolute horrific.

I am very confident that you are dreaming about a literal thing. If you did a search on the internet you would be astounded at how accurately your dream portrays how the east treats cats and dogs.

:puppy:

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:56 am

Thanks Mia!!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:07 am

This may be off...but when I looked at your dream, I thought of it as literal too, but I thought of it more as seeing something in real life that will touch your heart (you'll have compassion) towards someone or something (in this case a dog) being treated unfairly or cruelly. Making sense?
pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top