Dream of two snakes in room....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of two snakes in room....

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Okay I was reading the information on Mia's site about the symbol of a snake in a dream; I guess it's pretty common symbol. Well, I dreamed about a seeing a snake a couple of days ago. My friends and I were going on a trip out west to Arizona. We were driving and I could see this bridge that we hadn't crossed yet, but I saw the bridge as big as day. It looked like it was high in the sky. I am afraid of driving across bridges. It's just a fear of mine. Anyway, we either stopped in this hotel or in this room because there were two snakes. They were just there in the room, out in the open, like sleeping. It would be compared to if you came into a room and saw two cats just sleeping on a bed or something. They were rattlesnakes, brown in appearance and I could see the rattler on them. They were not trying to bite us or anything they were just there. One was in one corner of the room and the other one was in the other corner. So, I am not sure if this snake was a symbol of a snake or a real snake?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of two snakes in room....

Post by dreamster on Sun May 16, 2010 11:03 pm

hmm wen i think of bridges,,i think of transition,,2 help u cross ova,,frm one side 2 the next, i think thats wher u r rite now,,but r afraid,, ,,the hotel is a tempory resting place in ur life rite now,um the sleeping snakes r a pik of something thats ther but not active,, they represent demonik stuff or lies. accusations,, ugh..um jus ma thorts,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 am

thank you Dreamster....
I kind of wondered about mostly those snakes since I keep seeing them in my mind. i wonder if the sleeping snakes can be removed without them ever getting active? i wonder if dreams are just pictures of what is.. and we have to decipher the symbolism around them? someone recently told me that I either think too much about my dreams or something like that. I can't help that I dream.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 17, 2010 12:06 pm

u cant live by someone elses rules,,dreamers drm,,its wat we do,, um i wood ask jesus 2 put the snakes 2 sleep permanantly, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top