BATTLING FOR MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BATTLING FOR MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!

Post by monique4345 on Sun May 16, 2010 7:24 am

I am grateful God help me to remember all of this!!

I woke up in a dungeon, it was dark and there was little light. People including me were being taken to cells like jail cells with bars and there were white sheets at the top of the cells. We were told by this creature leading us to put our sheet a certain way over the cell or we would be snatched out by this other creature. So when we got inside of our cells the bar doors were being closed after people were putting their sheets a certain way over the bar door. But this creature was coming so fast and snatching people it's like we really didn't have much time to do it. I heard people screaming when it snatched them and I was so afraid. I felt it coming my way and I didn't have my sheet like the other creature told me because I had just gotten in my cell. But just as I was about to I was snatched along with the sheet and dragged away. Next the scene switched to like a very royal party it was Japanese people and they were dressed in their finest gold, white, purple, there were tables sat out and I found myself seated at one of the tables dressed nicely. There were about 4 people standing in the front of the whole party and they told the people at my table to get up and join them up front so all at my table did.

We were standing there and this guy looked like an emperor he walked by all of us and looked at us like examined us mostly females and he choose this one girl and said you are to marry my son he sent the rest of us back to the table but I think he was going to do something bad to us and all of a sudden this man who looked like Jesus came from nowhere and was yelling you won't hurt them you will not harm them. So they got him took him and locked him up in this place sort of like the dungeon I was in but there were no bars just brick pillars and you could go around them and there was water covering the floor. I found out this was Jesus, they grabbed me and threw me in there with him. Jesus was badly beaten kind of like in the passion of christ but he had no crown on his head and he was on his knees in chains with a small lock on it. They told me if you want to save him you have to set him free and they gave me 4 small keys all together on one small chain. But there was a consequence if I was to set him free I had to try to unlock the lock and fight off these 4 creatures with these wooden forks in their hands they were long (like the long wooden fork and spoon your mom or grandmom has hanging up on the wall or in the kitchen). But the handle was long and the fork part wasn't straight up it was curved like claws. So it started.

I was trying to get to Jesus through the water, when I reached him he still had his head down like bowed down and he said nothing. I took the first key and I tried to unlock it but it was the wrong key and then the beasts appeared all 4 of them. I was being attacked on my back they would hit me with the fork then pull it down and it would leave scratches on me and I was bleeding. I faught off 3, but the last one was scratching me on my back with the fork so badly it's like I couldn't beat him, all the while being scratched I was still trying the other keys to unlock Jesus's lock to let him go. I only had one key left and the beast scratched me so hard that I fell in the water I laid there for a min I guess it thought I was dead. It came to look at me and it turned around and all of a sudden I came out of the water and grabbed it from behind like in a chokehold and broke it's neck. I thought to myself yes I did it I killed all of them now I can set Jesus free. I struggled over to Jesus and I was about to unlock him and set him free when all of a sudden I felt this pain in my back. I turned around and it was this floating creature looked very much like one of the japanese people but in a spirit, it was floating and it was doing it's lips like it was satisfied that I was hit. I was hit with an arrow, it was made like this, an arrow at the front, a gold surrounding around the middle and the tail part. I tried to pull it out of my back but I couldn't it was like this arrow was spinning in my back. So I looked at Jesus like oh no I failed and this thing shot me again but this time in my neck. I couldn't do anymore I fell in the water looking at Jesus and then I woke up.

Last edited by monique4345 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : size of words)

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BATTLING FOR MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 17, 2010 11:39 am

I am not an interpreter but this is what I sense strongly. The most significant part is the very ending and I believe the key to the dream. You are doing the battle, Jesus is not. Jesus does not need us to help him or rescue Him. He created this world: the seas, the heavens, our mind, our bodies.....If he can do that, he does not need our help with anything at all! He does want a relationship with us though. I'm not sharing this to say your dream has anything in it that is wrong, but to show you that the ending shows you the position of Jesus. He didn't fight this battle, you did. He was always with you, humble and quiet, but there. Like with Peter in the garden of Gethsemane, Jesus did not lift a hand, Peter did. In the end you realized you couldn't do anything any more. This is what he wants to show you. You did not fail! Jesus knows us, He made us! He loves us. He wants a relationship with us! We don't fight battles, He does! Yes, battle rage on, but we are safe in Him.

The ending was a baptism symbol of being immersed with Jesus! This is where he wants you to be too.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:37 pm

If your not an interpretor nyagali that seems like one to me lol because it all dawned on me:

I was fighting my battles all the time, Jesus was always there humble and quiet. When I faught till I couldn't no more I finally gave up and realized that I couldn't do anything without him. Jesus fights my battles, I don't and when I fell in the water that meant that I let go and let God and was baptized and immersed with Jesus, became one with him. So all in all I need to stop trying to fight my own battles and let him do it. Wow, thank you!!

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 pm

I think that's what it is like for seeing into dreams. Sometimes it is so clear and sometimes I can't see a thing...same as with my own dreams! LOL!
God bless you as you give up to Jesus. We are one with Him. How awesome and amazing that we can experience His life!
Joy aka Nyagali

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Thank you God bless you as well Joy!!

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top