People eating human jerky...I know, what?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People eating human jerky...I know, what?!

Post by Nal on Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm

So, God speaks a lot about flesh in the bible and it's rarely a good thing. So what would you make of a dream where people were making jerky out of their deceased relatives flesh and eating it. There was also dried alligator flesh/alligator jerky available to eat....and also there was a woman who was still alive and she had all this extra flesh that she was shedding and people were helping themselves to that too. Any thoughts on that?

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People eating human jerky...I know, what?!

Post by lola21st on Sun May 16, 2010 12:15 am

This reminds me of the beginning of Romans 8 where Paul discusses the difference between living in the flesh and living in the spirit. In this dream, the people are consuming things of the flesh rather than things of the spirit...

People are preserving things of the past so that they can continue to ingest them...they're not supposed to be ingesting these things because they're not meant for consumption, the things are evil and have been operating for a long time, over generations.

This could be anything from witchcraft to a generational curse...it seems more like a practice that has been going on for generations....

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nal on Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks for your response Lola21st! Yes this makes sense to some generational sin in my family...also in my dream I remember that I knew the flesh was very salty and I don't know if I knew that cuz I had tasted it before or if someone had told me.
But isn't salt in the bible a good thing? Thoughts on that? I guess in my dream I refused to eat it so when I awoke I thought that was good, but 2 days later at church there was a sermon on fire and salt (Mark 9:49-50) and now I'm not sure...and the guy who gave the sermon was from Florida (alligator jerky part of the dream?) God just blows me away with the details...he's just amazing...can't help but get excited!

Nal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top