Mom's Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mom's Dead

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat May 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Y'all....I don't know what's going on with this. This is the second time I have seen my mom dead in a dream or vision. It's begining to make me very uneasy.

Last night I dreamed that my mom had died. I saw her dead, and then I knew her body was at the mortuary. I remember I was so busy making plans, arranging for family to come in, that I hadn't really grieved. Then someone comes to me with a card, and it was signed by ladies that my mom is friends with, offereing their condolences on my moms passing. I began to weep and fell into this persons arms crying, knowing that I had begun my grieving process for my mom.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom's Dead

Post by Gissy2 on Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm

This is so hard and I could understand what you are going through, because I went thru a similar situation, my advice is just to pray and ask God for wisdom be prepare for whatever answer He has for you.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 pm

If you don't mind me asking, how did your situation turn out? Was it a literal dream?

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 pm

I don't mind sharing it at all. It wasn't a dream. I was awake and I got a strong word in my mind that my father was going to die at a certain date. It was so strong I stopped in my tracks (I was walking). I instantly, thought it was the enemy so I was praying and rebuking him etc. Shortly afterwards I forgot about it and my father fell into a coma that same day which was spoken to me, he die the next day. I am not saying that your dreams are literal because I know people who have dreamt like you or who have experienced the same impression as me and nothing has happened to their parents/love ones. I just think it is vital to keep focus on God and not the dream. I mean we all know that eventually someone we know will die but we have no idea when so it's just pure torment to be thinking about it everyday. I would just pray leave it to God and allow His Will whether it's next week or in the next 50 years. I pray that it helps!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Thanks Gissy!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun May 16, 2010 9:51 pm

no problem