Two Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams

Post by MichaelBradley on Sat May 15, 2010 8:47 am

I had a dream about a month or two ago that I was in an old church that I attended while as a teenager back in the 1990's. I was in the hallway and the young adult pastor of the church I attend right now in Canada was running after me trying to chase me down who actually kicked me out of his young adult ministry was saying something to the effect. Don't leave. You fit here. And I remember walking out the side door of the church. I said. I'm sorry I don't fit here. My season is done. He kept trying to chase me. As I stepped outside, I walked to a bus stop on the street corner and as this young adult pastor was trying to catch me not getting me to leave a bullet train pulled up. I walked onto this train and instantly going at a high rate of speed and arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on a freeway bridge. Then the train pulled off the bridge and I saw the Exit. It was for "Great America". I remember getting off the train and a whole bunch of people were there waiting for me all excited that I had come. Then I woke up.

The other dream I have had is that I have had twice now in two different times but in different ways was a friend of mine of 13 years has been broken hearted by her boyfriend breaking up with her. I have remembered telling her that she was always trying to get the love of a man because she was grieving her dad's death and God wanted to give her his love first.

Thanks a lot.

MichaelBradley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:33 pm

It sounds like you maybe coming into a new season of your life..possibly with your church? You may be entering a season of Greater things...please pray on what i've said.

God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelBradley on Thu May 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Thanks: I believe you are correct that God is moving me on.

MichaelBradley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Fri May 21, 2010 4:20 am

In the dream with the young pastor chasing you I also see that you can "leave the church" but religion, or that the religious mind-set tries to follow.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top