Is the Elder's Wife really a MAN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the Elder's Wife really a MAN?

Post by singtotheking on Fri May 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Sorry, a little graphic!

I was in bed and one of the Elder's wives of my church was there. She was clothed, but she wanted to have sex with me. I said "Homosexuality is wrong". There was something wrong with her. She had male parts, I thought she was a woman. She lied to me!

I am laying sideways on the bed and she looked like she was trying to have sex with me. She did not touch me. I looked at her face, she seemed like she was in pain. She was trying really hard, it looked like I was hurting her, but I didn't even touch her. Her male parts looked rubbed. I said, "My Mom is coming". I told her she better get dressed and put a shirt on.

I am now in a different room with the Elder's wife again. I had my husband's blue shirt on and I said to her again, "You better put a shirt on" my Dad is coming.

singtotheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the Elder's Wife really a MAN?

Post by One Door on Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test this web site provides.

Here is my perspective on this dream.
Your feelings in the dream are feelings that would be felt in the natural if this were to happen in the natural but this dream is not literal but symbolic. Rare is the person while "in" their dream can see things symbolic and not literal, therefore the natural feelings.
Because the elder's wife has "male parts", this could not be a homosexual experience so this dream in truth has nothing to do with homosexuality. In truth, this is not a sexual experience at all.
If you were dreaming and in that dream a well known minister (take your pick , forgive me Jesus) was having sex with you, that would mean that you have the same type of anointing upon you as that well known minister has on him.
Take a look at this elder's wife. What kind of an anointing is over this woman? This could be the same type of anointing that is over you. It can also represent the same type of gifting that is over this person is over you. Your actions in the dream show me that you are not stepping out and accepting this anointing (or gifting).
"It looked like I was hurting her." It does grieve the Holy Spirit when we do not walk in our anointing.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by singtotheking on Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 pm

The Lord showed me this elder's wife 4 weeks ago. She and I were in some sort of group together. She asked me to teach something saying "I could do it". But then next thing, she is sitting at the front and I am sitting next to her. She opens up the Word. Beside her I saw a bagel with cream cheese and chunks of cheese in it. I later see myself stacking little pencils and papers together, getting them ready for a class.

Two weeks ago this elder's wife came over to my home with a few others from church to pray. At that time we talked about spiritual gifts. She asked me what gift did I have... I said prophetic, though I am on my own in learning.

She said that she's had a desire to teach, though didn't tell me what it was. She's been wanting to go to the leadership (elder's) and express somethings that are being done wrong in the church, but because she's a woman and needs to be submissive to authority, she would be out of bounds in teaching men how to run a church. These men are making wrong decisions for the church body. I told this lady about the dream of her with the Word. She does have the gift of discernment.

singtotheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top