Website problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Website problems

Post by jecarola on Fri May 14, 2010 6:59 am

Background

I was praying about a few things including an online marketing business. I have had struggles with this because it is all new to me, the website is particularly a problem.

Dream

I was waiting on my sister to attend a funeral. She seemed to be busy. It began to get dark and suddenly it dawned on me that the funeral must be over and that we might only be able to visit the relatives home for the after funeral eat-up. I then saw a huge orange tile on the floor and said nice website. I then suddenly remembered that I had to get a flight which I did not know the exact time of and my sister and I planned to pass by the funeral first. I felt that the flight could be boarding now but was not sure. She then began asking me, why I did not ask someone else to drop me to the airport or why not take the bus myself? She was not clear that I wanted her to drop me there. Of course I was disappointed because I thought she knew. We were about to leave and I suddenly remembered a couple thing I had to do before leaving, so I rushed about to do them. I felt panicky. End of dream.

I would truly appreciate your help to bring some clarity to this dream. Thank you.

Carol

jecarola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Website problems

Post by Nyagali on Fri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

jecarola wrote:Background
I was waiting on my sister to attend a funeral. She seemed to be busy. It began to get dark and suddenly it dawned on me that the funeral must be over and that we might only be able to visit the relatives home for the after funeral eat-up. I then saw a huge orange tile on the floor and said nice website. I then suddenly remembered that I had to get a flight which I did not know the exact time of and my sister and I planned to pass by the funeral first. I felt that the flight could be boarding now but was not sure. She then began asking me, why I did not ask someone else to drop me to the airport or why not take the bus myself? She was not clear that I wanted her to drop me there. Of course I was disappointed because I thought she knew. We were about to leave and I suddenly remembered a couple thing I had to do before leaving, so I rushed about to do them. I felt panicky. End of dream.

I would truly appreciate your help to bring some clarity to this dream. Thank you.

Carol

Hi Carol, I'm not a dream interpreter but this is what I sense from your dream. Your sister could be the side of you that makes the decisions. The funeral is the end of something in your life and the orange is something exciting (you specifically know this dream has something to do with the webpage because you actually said that when you looked at the orange!) You are not sure when to begin and there is confusion. You are relying on your "sister" for most of this and that isn't very clear or well thought out.
Could it be that the Lord is showing you that there needs to be better communication and better direction in your life? I thought of the verse, "let the dead bury the dead". Let old things be in the past and move on, but with more planning and direction. You are not being proactive, i.e. there is a funeral but you just sit around and don't make it there...same as with the flight. Both events have specific timings to attend them but you are waiting around for this sister. In fact, you even blame her for some of your predicaments. I am not totally clear about who the sister is or what that represents. Maybe you know or maybe someone else can help out here.
Please pray on this. The Lord will let you know in your heart.
Blessings,
Joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Fri May 14, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sister comment added to)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jecarola on Fri May 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Thanks Joy for taking the time out to respond. You may be on to something about planning. I appreciate your input.

Carol

jecarola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top