Domino Effect - A dream for now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Domino Effect - A dream for now?

Post by SoulJah on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:48 pm

G'day all,
Recent events have made me think about the following dream quite implicitly, and I am interested on your thoughts. This dream has been interpreted before, but I wouldn't mind hearing what you think in light of whats going on at the moment. I've paraphrased a few sections.

The dream starts off that I was in a room with a domed ceiling, and outside it was like the sky was on fire, like a firestorm in the sky, there was great turmoil. But I was not worried.
The scene then shifted, I was wearing a business suit, and I walked into a massive room filled with international leaders, like it was the UN or something. We all had numbers in which we had to sit, and there was one man who was the reason for us meeting as he was bringing forward a plan of action for something, I don’t know what though. The place we sat at was a big desk that stretched the entire length of the room, which was like a stadium; one desk for hundreds of leaders. Infront of us was a light, our name or country on a white card, and from one side of the desk to the other, in front of us, was a line of dominos all stacked together in rows and groups. They were different colors, red, blue, and gold. When I sat down to the chair that was numbered for me, there was a man next to me, he was like an ally. Then this other man got up to speak. As I’m listening though I just knew that this guy was lying, and that he’d fixed/forged information to support his claims. But it was like, in order to do it, everyone had to be sitting in a certain place, hence, the numbered seating arrangements. And so this misleading man is speaking before us when I knew that what he was saying was false, but it depended on the seating arrangements. I thought to myself, if we all swapped seats and mixed it up, this liar won’t be able to support his evidence. So in the middle of this guy yapping on I stood up and told my suspicions to everyone, and they all agreed and said “yeah, we thought something was amiss but we couldn’t put our finger on it.” So we all swapped chairs, but when I went to sit down in my new chair I picked up a blue domino from the pile of domino’s before me. But it wasn’t like how a domino has dots for numbers etc, it had numbers and figures etched or carved into it. It had something to do with this liars plans, and I knew I was right in what I did. The man then stumbled through his arguments etc but now that his plans had been exposed he was lost and stumbled through his speech etc and gave up.
Later, the scene shifts again, and there were miraculous signs in the sky. The end.
Sometime this week they are holding an emergency meeting at the G20, to discuss the financial state of the world. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks!
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domino Effect - A dream for now?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:28 am

Jordo,

I believe this is a prophetic dream concerning end time events. Maybe about the UN meeting that you just mentioned here. The G20. I believe you are seeing what may be happening there. I would take this time to intercede for our country, the world state of affairs and for the UN to make Godly choices and to do the will of the Father. I don't know what all the symbols mean here but I have a sense of urgency on this dream....like time is of the essence.

I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:25 am

I remember this dream! but im not sure exactly whats going on...i just know that people in politics lie, so that doesnt surprise me..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey Jordo!

How have you been!?!?!? I just was thinking about you yesterday and how grateful I am for your logo work!!!

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm

WOW Jordo that was You???? I LOVE The Logo!!! Great Job! :clap:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top