Common Themes: Animals

Go down

Common Themes: Animals Empty Common Themes: Animals

Post by daphanie02 on Thu May 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Animals in dreams often represent the following:

• If they are attacking they are a threat to your health.

• If the actions in the dream represent actions toward or
    of a human, they represent people; either others or
    yourself.
  • They can also represents pets and regular animals.

Our website is different than most when it comes to some of
symbols because we only post those which have been
confirmed. Some websites mention animals representing
emotions but we have had no interpretations which validate
that theory nor do we have any to disprove it therefore we
are leaving out that information.

If you are afraid of the animal and it is attacking you it is
foretelling a physical threat. If you are afraid and it is not
attacking you but it is menacing, it is foretelling a fear of a
physical threat which you will experience in reality.

The important thing to remember when interpreting a dream
with animal symbols is to look first at your emotions in the
dream, next look at the actions of the animal.

Example Dream One

So, I went downstairs and walked past a huge fish tank,
bigger than mine and it had an Oscar in it that didn't look so
healthy. Then, I woke up the dog somehow, who didn't know
me and naturally became defensive and bit my wrist.
Actually, it was still holding onto my wrist when I started
freaking out for Johnny to get off the couch and stop it.
Then, another dog started lopping toward me and this dog
was even bigger than the first. I turned the metal chair so
that it was between me and the bigger dog and really started
freaking for Johnny to do something.

Finally, he got up, the dog let go and the other dog didn't
attack me. When I looked at my arm to see the damage I
noticed an oval purple mark on my wrist.

This dream preceded a kidney infection (dog number one)
followed by a reaction to the medicine (dog number two)
which was potentially worse (bigger dog) than the kidney
infection but my fears about the possibilities of the reaction
did not manifest - hence the second dog did not bite me .

Example Dream Two - Cats symbolizes people

I keep on dreaming about this little cute black kitten...sweet-
natured....and I just love it. It was being attacked by 3 big
cats...i mean they attacked it so bad it didn't have any hair
on its body and u could see the cuts and everything but it
just sat there like it was gonna be their friend or something...
this one cat, a big white one was the meanest one, like it
was the ringleader it had blood on its face........
.......the other two were grey, and black...and it was like they were onlookers...i tried to get
the kitten, but i couldn't reach it.... I reached the white cat, and just started punching it
trying to protect the little kitten and i knocked it out, but i could tell that it wasn't out.....in a
another scene i see the kitten laying there like it was almost dead...hairless scratched up
and bleeding and it get it, and it has hair again, and it opens its eyes and looks at me,
and its like i nurse it back to health in the next dream though, it was healthy again,
walking around, and it was like I was really enjoying this kitten, I was hugging and
cuddling it...and it is really sweet....

Interpretation
Before I interpret this, were there three people present during your abortion?

Answer
Yes....I forgot that part, the doc, his nurse and a counselor...

Interpretation

The doctor is the cat with blood on his face. The nurse and counselor are the other two
onlooker cats. The little kitten is the baby. You were very torn up about this and had a
very hard time with it and wish you could have changed your mind but it was too late.

...............You will have other children but you won't ever forget this one. And you
shouldn't. God is going to use you to help other women make the right choice and
to help those heal who made a tormenting choice. Don't be tormented about this any
longer, sister.

The most important element in interpreting an animal symbol is how the animal made you
feel. If you need help with an interpretation, join the group to the right, we will be happy
to help.

This article was written by Mia Sherwood and can be found at www.heartsongministry.com

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Common Themes: Animals Empty Re: Common Themes: Animals

Post by amanda on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 pm

if the animal is chasing you and hasnt caught you and you experience fear does that still mean that it is something to do with your health?
amanda
amanda

View user profile http://Luckybutterflycandy@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophetess Lisa on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Most of the time I good with interpretation. However, I'm a little stuck on this one. Prayerfully, someone will be abe to clarify. Thanks in advance.

Dream:

Unfortunately, all I remember is being ushered down a long escalator. I was flat on my back suspended in the air and around my feet were a lot of squirrels. The impression I felt when I woke up was I knew that going down the escalator was something I had to do and I also knew that the squirrels were there. Although hesitant and uncomfortable at first, once I started the process I was ok.

Needing clarity.

Prophetess Lisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:21 am

Prophetess Lisa wrote:Most of the time I good with interpretation. However, I'm a little stuck on this one. Prayerfully, someone will be abe to clarify. Thanks in advance.

Dream:

Unfortunately, all I remember is being ushered down a long escalator. I was flat on my back suspended in the air and around my feet were a lot of squirrels. The impression I felt when I woke up was I knew that going down the escalator was something I had to do and I also knew that the squirrels were there. Although hesitant and uncomfortable at first, once I started the process I was ok.

Needing clarity.
I believe the last two sentences are the interpretation. It sounds as though you are/will be or were in a situation that you feel you must go forward with. Squirrels in my dreams are often symbolic for decisions that I have to make. My mother always used to call me "Squirrel Girl" because I had a difficult time making up my mind...She said it was like the squirrel in the middle of the road, if I didn't make up my mind quick, I was going to get squished! I'm sorry I didn't have a Holy Spirit interpretation...these are just my thoughts based on my own experiences.
God bless and I pray you receive clarification and confirmation from the Lord soon.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 am

amanda wrote:if the animal is chasing you and hasnt caught you and you experience fear does that still mean that it is something to do with your health?
Not always...sometimes animals can be representative of a situation. It sounds as though your dream was about a situation that filled you with fear..perhaps the health of someone else? Or something difficult that overtook you and overwhelmed you with fear? When I have dreams of this nature, I always pray as soon as I wake up...then have my hubby pray with me...I continue praying until I have peace about the dream..then ask that the Lord equip me with the right stuff to face the situation when/if it occurs.
Hope this helps!
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02
daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthiejohnson on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm

I copied this from an email I sent, so please feel free to ask questions if it isn't so clear. This is the 2nd dream of two I had in a row:
Also in an enclosed space— it felt like an arena of some sort where there were ascending stairs & a floor. I was watching this dream from the outside, and the person in the area/on the seating area seems to be a zookeeper of some sort… I'm not sure if that was the exact role, however, their role was to purchase or trade or something to do with organizing animals. Along with this person (who I think is me?) in the seating area, there was a white tiger to the side, just sitting there. There was a voice talking about collecting and sorting the animals (nondescript) and I can't remember what it said. However, soon there was an orange tiger on the arena floor. Someone or something was urging me to go fight the orange tiger. The strongest point in the dream was this moment where this voice was trying to tell me I had to turn into and become the white tiger (that I had just purchased) to wrestle this orange tiger that was at the bottom of the arena. I was stubborn, and adamant that that was ridiculous and not going to happen. Rather than morphing into this animal, I went down in person and wrestled the tiger myself (in human form). I totally kicked its butt :) but there was no question about it. The orange tiger in the end, when I defeated it disappeared, however the white tiger was still there.

That's all I can remember right now… feel free to ask any questions, or if nothing comes, that's ok too. Thanks again! & I hope you are recuperated from yesterday :) on a side note— it's been super encouraging/growing for me to see the Lord use you in this was as you intercede for others. Thanks of being willing!

ruthiejohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi ruthie...you will get more of a chance of getting an interp if you post this in the 'dreams and visions to be interpreted section'. Bless u!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down