Biblical Christian Dream Symbol Dictionary52.65

Biblical Christian Dream Symbol Dictionary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biblical Christian Dream Symbol Dictionary

Post by daphanie02 on Thu May 13, 2010 10:44 am

Here is the link to access our Biblical Christian Dream Symbol Dictionary http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbol_map.html
please remember that there is no "one size fits all" with these dream symbols. Please use this as a guide and toss out what doesn't fit. Ulitimatly, God will lead you to the right answer, it just so happens that some of these symbols were given to us by Him.

God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Biblical Christian Dream Symbol Dictionary

Post by cherylhawaii on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Anyone know what it would mean to have your car towed in a dream

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenWareWoods on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 pm

I have already checked the Biblical Dream dictionary and could not find what I needed. In a dream I saw a golden chalise and a golden candlestick. Underneath these were what looked like Arabic writing although in the dream I was thinking it was Hebrew. I asked God what this meant and He told me the golden chalise was me and the candlestick was my husband. I do know that the candlestick represents light but what does the chalise represent and the writing underneath? If anyone could give me a clue to this dream I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks, God bless.

KarenWareWoods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 am

I know this response is bit late, lol but i found this.

The chalice is a symbol of Holy Communion and the forgiveness of sin won by Christ's blood shed on the cross. The Lordís Supper is symbolized by a chalice of wine with the bread rising above it. The chalice used for the celebration of the Eucharist contains Wine mixed with a little water over which the priest repeats the words of consecration, "This is my body" and holds up the chalice for the congregation to see. The faithful believe that the wine becomes Christ's blood (as the bread became Christ's body). The ritual is extremely important and the chalice is one of the most richly decorated objects in the church treasury. A chalice is usually made of gold or silver and encrusted with semi precious stones and with scenes relating to the Eucharist.

The following reference to the Chalice found in the in the Bible:

Matt. 26:27 Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the(n) covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29 I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom."

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

What happened to Mia's Heartsong ministry?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciane on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 pm

I really need help my dream.. I was in a road and was traffic because my husband had this beach chair stuck in a place that was supost to drain the water from the river.. The river was full and the water was dirty, so I climbed on the hill to look at the river, and I saw that my husband fixed and the water from the river was coming down and was beautiful. I got down from the hill and went back to tell everybody that soon we could cross.. When I got down the cars as passing too fast and I was trying to tell them to slow down because was a very sharp curve and they could see all the cars.. On my way back I crossed the road so they can see me better, when I crossed I saw a big truck passing and after I saw my husband on his white pick up truck passing by so fast, I screamed at him to slow down, but suddenly came this other truck in my direction and hit me very hard that I could feel passing through me, in the dream I felt the wind on my hair, I felt down in the groud crying scream but I knew it that I didn't dye. But I looked to my right and I saw the two trucks, my husband and the other truck crushed.. And I saw a angel of death in black coming and taking their soul.. I saw somebody by me but I said to myself I'm no dead.. I woke up and could move.. I felt like I was paralyzed ... Can someone help me help?? Thanks God Bless you

Ciane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quenette on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm

cherylhawaii wrote:Anyone know what it would mean to have your car towed in a dream

I had my car towed in a dream. The man towing it said "You have to come to the city to get your vehicle." Long story short, I didn't meet the people in the dream until 6 months or more down the line. They're a husband and wife pastoral team. The dream meant I had to come to the city (they're church) in order to get my vehicle (ministry, movement, mobility, next level in God, etc.). It's a fascinating story and it showed me (again) how amazing God truly is and that His word remains Yea and Amen (Jeremiah 1:5).

Sounds like you're on your way somewhere, by design!! scratching chin

Blessings to you...

Quenette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum