White snow and 2 birds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White snow and 2 birds.

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi.. I had this dream a little while ago.. Not recent.

Im in this place, looks like an isolated place where you only see beautiful WHITE CLEAN SNOW. Amazingly beautiful. Bright and clean, and sunny.

It's just me and this dark skinned lady. We are the only ones there. Maybe we r stranded.

I see a bird fly by, i have this catcher thing in my hand, i catch this bird. ( White bird)

The bird then falls to the ground.

Then I see another bird fly by, i catch it again... we r stranded and need something. I dont want to kill it. ( This one might be a black bird). The black lady, takes the bird, i know what she's going to do, i am so freaked out! scared i turn my back to her i dont want to see it. she snaps the birds neck and kills it... i feel blood splatter and I walk away real fast! i dnt want 2 see the blood, agh im grossed ( im not sure if might have splattered a bit on my back, can't remember)

NOTE: I cant remember the order of the birds. I knw 1 was white and 1 was black.

Then the nxt part. I see the black lady. I notice she has these beautiful earnings on. Like something u would wear to a party or somthin.. they were shining majestically, pinkish, long dangling earnings... they were gorgeous and just had a majestic glow to it?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White snow and 2 birds.

Post by dreamster on Thu May 13, 2010 1:24 am

hmmm ,,all im getting is that during famine elijah the fishbite,, was at the brook kidron ,,an was fed daily by ravens [ an unclean bird,,],,it was the lords supply 4 him in that season, hmmm the earings remind me of pearls of wisdom,,perhaps a woman will help u rite wher u r now,,,?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 13, 2010 7:36 am

it's tru that the brds were caught b/c we needed something.
the same lady that had the earrings was the one that was killin the birds for us...

so u might have a point there..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 am

else..interested in stoppin by?

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top