Dream of me and Jesus???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of me and Jesus???

Post by monique4345 on Wed May 12, 2010 8:41 am

This dream was about me and Jesus we were in a setting something like sand all around us and we were in like a tent and it was me and a couple of more people sitting around in a circle and we stood up and said the Lord's Prayer and then we sat down and we all washed our hands by having a cup of water pouring the water in our hands and rubbing them together and I was sitting next to Jesus he was to my left as I was about to pour the water in his hands he pushed my hand back and got his own cup of water and washed his hands then he took the cup I had and passed it to the person next to him, then I noticed a person that looked like Judas Iscariot was outside walking around with other people it was dark and you could only see their shadows a bit but the tent was open a little in the front for me to see him. Then I asked Jesus about him and he said that is Judas Iscariot the one who's robe is moving and mine is not and he said since you care so much about Judas give him this and he gave me a plate with like 3 pieces of something on it but I can't remember and then I woke up. This dream really shocked me can someone please explain it if you can I would greatly appreciate thank you!! It reminded me of the 12 disciples surrounding Jesus and I was sitting to his right which disciple was sitting to his right at the Lord's Supper and the Judas I'm talking about was the one who betrayed Jesus. That's all I can remember.

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of me and Jesus???

Post by One Door on Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 am

Hello,
Can you clarify this a little more? "The one who's robe is moving and mine is not". Is He speaking of your robe or His (Jesus). And if you can carify even more than that, please do. Thanks!

One Door

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 am

The whole thing reminded me of the 12 disciples and the Lord's Supper. We said the Lord's prayer, we washed our hands when I was about to pass him my cup of water he pushed my hand back and washed his hands with his own cup of water, then he took my cup and passed it to the person next to him, and I was sitting to his right. I asked him who that person was standing outside the tent and he told me Judas the one who betrayed him, and he told me since I care so much about him to give him the plate with the three items on it. But I can't remember what the three items were they looked like 3 nuggets of gold to me is what is coming back and when I got up to give it to him and when I asked him which one Judas was that's when he said the one who's robe is moving and mine is not and then I woke up.

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat May 15, 2010 6:55 am

have you been thinking about God's Will in a certain situation in your life?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Sat May 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Yes wondering what can I do for him because he called me back to him I really want to do his will and am asking him for direction and about the robe thing he was talking about Judas's robe moving and not his.

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 pm

hi monique,

No interpretation, but just some questions I have: Does the judas in the dream remind you of someone in your life? Maybe an unsaved person or an 'outside' situation (as in your dream he's outside the tent) And how do you feel about having to give him 3 gold nuggets? Are you sharing some 'nuggets' of gospel (or things about God) to this person/situation? Or if not, could God be asking you to do this?
Keep praying God for Him to show you the exact meaning to you. God bless you!

Last edited by traveller on Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Mon May 17, 2010 8:32 am

Hi traveller, you know after I had the dream I was really picking up that Judas might be referring to my husband in the dream but I really didn't know because he's the only person in my life I know that has betrayed Jesus he went to Jesus for something he wanted and when he got it he turned on Jesus. But I share as much as I can with him at certain times when I feel the spirit is leading me to say something specific to him but he just gets angry at me sometimes and say he doesn't want to hear it, but I know it's getting to him and it's like he's not wanting me to know the word of God is working in him but he gives it away in what he says sometimes I know he's listening lol even though he acts like he's not if that is what the dream is talking about those "nuggets" of gospel are helping him.
Thanks for those questions, they helped a bit.

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon May 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi monique, I do understand where u r coming from, I really do. Just want to encourage you to keep sharing those 'nuggets' when the Spirit leads to say something specific. Keep interceding for hubby, as I'm sure you already are, and thank God for the work He's doing in him. It is Him who does the transforming.
Praying for wisdom for you too.
God bless you!

Last edited by traveller on Mon May 17, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Tue May 18, 2010 10:04 am

Thank you will do God bless!!

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 am

Hello Monique,
I have not taken the accuracy test. This is my perspective on your dream.
Sometimes in dreams, God will show us just where we stand in certain things and I believe this dream shows you where you stand in your relationship with Him. Monique, God loves us so much that He will show us just where we stand in order for us to make the changes we need to make; and by making the changes we are drawn closer to Him. I speak from experience when I say, the changes are well worth it.
The tent here represents "communion with God", which we see you are doing, but this tent has been "pitched" (built) on sand. In Mathew 7:26, the Lord tells us sand is a poor foundation to build on. I believe this part of your dream shows you have built your relationship with Him (Jesus) on a poor foundation.
While you are in the presence of God (Jesus), your interest is drawn away from Him to someone "outside" the tent. I believe this represents "one who has no communion with God". You seem to be more interested with what is "outside of God (than Him)".
"...the one whose robe is moving and mine is not..." A robe in Biblical times was very important to the person who was wearing the robe. A robe was an "indentifier". It represented the identity of a person. The word identity means "the same". Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. He does not change, therefore His robe is not moving. His identity stays the same. When something moves, this represents a change in position. The moving of Judas's robe represents the change of position in his identity (in Christ). Judas's identity in Christ changed position; it did not stay the same. I believe God is showing you in this dream that your identity in Him keeps changing positions. I believe the real message in this dream for you is God wanting you to stand firm in your identity (relationship) with Him.
Again, this is just my perspective on your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by monique4345 on Sat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Oh wow now that is a totally diff perspective and I got alot of ooohhh's and aha's. I am just now reading this but I did repent to him for paying attention to something that was drawing me away from my focus on him and since then I haven't been interested in that distraction since. I've been spending more time with God and it's has been well worth it lol. Thanks for that interpretation makes a whole lot of since and the biblical points really understand especially about the building of the foundation on the sand and the rock. I don't want the sand foundation I want the rock foundation it's the strongest foundation don't want to be the fool but like the wise man. God bless!!

monique4345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top