Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monique4345

Please pray for my husband

Please pray for my husband he was born again about 3 mths ago and falling back into his old ways and I'm afraid for things that are happening to him can you please pray for him for God to turn him back around thank you!! God bless you all!!

Monique, my heart goes out to you as I've been in this situation, only for years, not months! But God is faithful and brought both of us through. The purpose of this is often seen in looking back on life, not always in the moment of difficulties. When I look back on my own life, I am so thankful for the trials and hard times we went through. I would not have half the relationship I have with Jesus if it were not for those days. I know it is hard, if not impossible in the moment to thank God for the difficulties, but you will see this is for a purpose. I don't know your husband but mine saw through religion too well. He could not keep up with playing the games. Just love him and we will pray with you. Even this has a purpose for you, not just him! The Lord IS at work. He wants hearts that are pure, not full of religion and he has his ways of getting rid of all of that.
Blessings,
Joy