Dream of a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a baby

Post by Timothy on Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 am

I had the most beautiful dream I have ever had in a long time. I dreamt that we(my wife & I) had a baby born in our family. The baby was sleeping on my side of the bed and I could not stop admiring her. She was absolutely cute. She was the third child of our family. We currently have two children, a girl and a boy. I also had an impression that this child will be more intelligent than the other two. I wioke up at around 04:00 am and I had this absolute exciting feeling in me. As I am writing this, I am overwhelmed by the excitement.

Two days before this dream I dreamt that I was told by someone that I have been admitted into the realm of prophecy. I could not understand this when I woke up. Can someone pray for an interpretation of these dreams?

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a baby

Post by Nyagali on Wed May 12, 2010 5:11 am

Maybe you just have to wait on the Lord and see! Sounds like a wonderful dream! Remember we simply carry the Lord, it is of Him to will and to DO!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed May 12, 2010 8:19 am

This is beautiful!
It may be possible that your dream is literal. God may be presenting you and your wife with a new child. She may also be different in many ways to your other two children. The second dream was DEFINITELY literal! PRAISE GOD!! This is a message that you are equipped with the gift of prophecy!! PRAISE GOD!....maybe that was a precursor to the prophetic message of your baby dream. CONGRATULATIONS!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm

what a beautiful dream, whether the dream is literal or symolizes something else, it sounds so promising and seems very powerful.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top