They were trying to kill me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They were trying to kill me!

Post by AKIRK on Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 pm

I had this dream last night that there was an secret organized plot to kill me. I do not know who the people were but , it was as though I did know them in my dream. They couldn't get me. I would outsmart them every time they got close.

Then I took a nap today and the dream continued. I was in the same vicinity (the place is unknown) as some of those who were trying to kill me and I approached one of them and told her that they are going to have to be smarter than that to kill me.

I'm not a dream interpreter but, I feel like this is a warning dream. This is actually the third time that I have dreamed of people plotting to kill me. Can you please help??

AKIRK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They were trying to kill me!

Post by judylane on Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 am

I think this dream is about people whom you know.

Could this be about friends or coworkers .

Sneaky .. You know them but you really do not know them. They are not true friends or coworkers.

They appear to be friends …but do have not your best interest at hart. They or some one of the group may be under minding you or your efforts.

Also ..it is said they are trying to kill you.

How? People may not have this intent. But some times the things people do in malious .Hurts so much and changes how we follow the Lord. Or efects our trust in others. as this is the 3rd time the spirit has spoken to you about this. I would say its some thing very harm full to you as a person.

Think about how one would do that . Seems one person is the leader of the group…

Can it be malicious words or ,lies behind your back?

Can this be in a church as in friend ship you trust?

A spirit of jealous as in (Strongly wanting someone else's position, advantages or possessions)

This is what I get in the spirit.

Jl

Last edited by judylane on Thu May 13, 2010 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add to)

judylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AKIRK on Thu May 13, 2010 6:12 am

Thanks Judy,
I do not work however, I do hold a position at church in which a lot of people my say I do not "deserve" or many would say, I haven't been there long enough to have. I was also warned before I was appointed to the position that there would be people that will not like it. The bible does say one whoever hates his brother is a murderer (1John 3:15). Wow.

Thanks again.

AKIRK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylane on Thu May 13, 2010 7:11 am

Lord bless.

Watch and pray for protection .Against the spirit of jealouly .In time the Lord will take care of this .

I am glad I could be a blessing.JL

judylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top