Am not sure what the Award is all about : it is for a Susan ? it is black and silver ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am not sure what the Award is all about : it is for a Susan ? it is black and silver ?

Post by bleststevens on Tue May 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Hello there lovely people - by the way I have not done the dream accuracy test...will look it up !

I had a dream of myself and my hubsband. We were in an elevator going up. He was chatting to another man who was much smaller than he (he is very tall). He was talking about our impending visit to go and see a David. This David blokey was a famous designer...very wealthy and we were on the journey to see him. I felt a little under-dressed as I was wearing a woolen creamy top and a black leather jacket (tho it was quite smart).... I was holding an award which I knew I was holding on to in order to give to David. It was for a Susan. It was really big and in three different parts. It black blocks with silver writing and borders etched into the blocks ....obviously the writing was for this Susan to show that she has won this prestigious designer award. I found it hard to hold on to this award as it was clumsy and kept falling apart. I noticed my husband was talking intently with the other man...i felt a bit separate from him but not worridely.

Anyway, we got out of the elevator and went straight on to a big boat. The man matt was talking with drove the boat...we were with him behind the wheel. I noticed a girl playing in the sea (we were in some kind of big harbour which went into the big sea)....She was in quite deep water which was midly wavy...i was a bit worried for her. She was playing in a big rubber ring...I think it was pinky colour....I knew that she was the daughter of David the designer. I thought her courageous for being in the deep sea.

then i woke up but felt that the dream could have continued...

Last edited by bleststevens on Wed May 12, 2010 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to let you know about dream accuracy test !)

bleststevens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am not sure what the Award is all about : it is for a Susan ? it is black and silver ?

Post by bleststevens on Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 am

more help please but my thoughts about the above dream are:
my hubby and I are currently training to start a post-marriage course at our church. I think it may be to do with this. Boat = ministry.
David= beloved designer = Jesus / God
Susan = purity but the award is black ?
am not sure what the Award means ?
Is it that my own purity is black and I need to ask God for cleansing ? I will pray in case !
I remember thinking in the dream that it is not a very nice award as it was clumsy and black ?
Was also concerned about the daughter....does she represent a gift ?
I know that I was excited about meeting David in the dream and the dream had an excitment in it about this so it feels that God has good stuff ahead for us....just checking what prayers I should be praying ?

bleststevens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top