New here but not new to these dreams...tornado dream again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here but not new to these dreams...tornado dream again

Post by erikadawn76 on Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 am

I had another tornado dream last night. Usually in the past my tornado dreams have been pretty silly & nonsensical (like flying my house through the tornado w/a ship steering wheel or getting a ticket for throwing out some food that went bad after a tornado...lol) which I know were symbolic b/c I was going through a lot & of course those dreams didn't make a lot of sense. However, last night's tornado dream was completely different b/c it was as real as real could be. I was at a house (not the one I currently live in or have ever lived in) when I looked out the window & saw that the sky was dark & weird looking. So I told everyone (from what I recall I don't recognize any of the people in real life but I knew who they were in my dream & felt protective of them) to head towards the basement which they questioned me on. Next thing I knew there were several small tornadoes forming in the area (one in particular was close & heading right towards us) & then the tornado sirens from town went off. So I started running around trying to gather as many people as I headed towards the basement. As we were heading towards the basement I got the feeling my family (none of whom I had not seen in my dream but felt they were there) were already down there & were safe. Then I woke up to the alarm going off...

Now, I am not sure if this is a symbolic dream or if it is prophetic or if it means something else. This is tornado season here in KY & we have been having storms pop up in the last week (no tornadoes in our area but in surrounding areas). I have also always been able to sense "things" by way of feelings that I get & for the most part are pretty darn accurate. I've also caught glimpses of things that haven't happened yet but end of happening. This was not the case this time though. I also have had some deep prayer sessions w/God here lately w/some personal things that have been going on (hubby is applying for a job promotion which would entail a lot of changes if he got it). I also had an intercession during a prayer last Fri (which was a first for me) as well. In the middle of my prayer I broke down & started crying for no reason. I can't explain why I did, as I was not upset nor did I feel like I was going to cry...it just happened out of the blue. I was talking to a close spiritual family member that told me it was called intercessory after I told her everything that had happened. So, in all a lot has been going on & I'm not sure what this latest dream means & if it has something to do w/what is going on or if it is foretelling something. I did read some info about tornadoes in dreams on your site but still not sure...help please :)

Thank you,
Erika

erikadawn76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here but not new to these dreams...tornado dream again

Post by bleststevens on Tue May 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey, am practising being a dream interpreter...so am still in training, but seems to me that it is a prophetic dream as in the dream you kinda have a hunch about the tornadoes b4 they come....also you know prophetically that your family are okay and protected during the 'attack'....seems like a warning dream that there are gonna be some enemy localised 'attacks' and you are gonna be there to help others (you wont need to help your family as they are safe) get into the safe arms of Gods love....it seems that you will be to know the signs (the dark sky) of these small attacks...well done you can see things b4 they happen....xxxxxx lots of love and blessings Juliax

ps I have not done a dream accuracy test on this dream x

bleststevens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top