reoccurring instances in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reoccurring instances in dream

Post by immortalservant on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:48 am

I have had 2 dreams now where I am at a pond where ppl are fishing, my 2 boys were fishing at a pond. The oldest caught a small fish (blue gill?) And I went to unhook it for him. I was very careful so that it's fin would not poke me. I loosened it and set it back in the water. Then, my youngest son caught a bigger fish (bass) It was harder for me to loosen, but I was able to loosen it and set it back in the water. Then someone caught a bird (duck or something of that size) This was very hard to unhook, finally I loosened it and set it free. Then someone caught a dog. I was too afraid to lossen it cause I thought it would bite me.
And a different dream I have headed towards the pond, from my house (I do not actually live on a pond and this house looks nothing like my house...wish it did) There were huge glass windows and I look out those windows as I head out towards the pond. Outside all around me is an abundance of huge trees. I walk on a path way to this pond and there are always ppl fishing at the pond. I feel as if I am there to help them with what they catch.
Both the dreams had the house with windows. One was with the trees and a girl I know was fishing there. I was showing someone our pond. Don't know who, though. I saw the girl out of the corner of my eye fishing and I acknowledged her and went back to sharing with the other person. The dream with my boys I just ended up at the pond after looking thru the windows.

A few weeks back most of my dreams I would see semi truck trailors. I would be inside of them. And I was always searching for things. I could never find what i was looking for.
Any interp.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccurring instances in dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 pm

God has called you to be a servant of some sort right now and that's what you're doing, you're helping people who bring in the goods.(or will be in the future) does that make sense? you are directing people to the places they should go and where they belong. some may be a bit scary sometimes...and some are easier to set loose than others.

Windows usually represent revelation in my dreams.

is there something you feel you've been searching for but you havent found yet?

these are just my thoughts, though I did feel the Lord telling me you are serving others.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:35 am

WOW! Thanks you are right on. Right now God has been using me to serve others and it HAS been very scary. Even ppl who have been serving the Lord longer than me. But I am very excited thank you for the confirmation!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Youre welcome! PRAISE GOD!!!
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile