I WAS LIFTED AND THROWN THROUGH THE AIR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I WAS LIFTED AND THROWN THROUGH THE AIR!

Post by Dinyetta on Mon May 10, 2010 7:24 pm

There was a huge white dog coming up my block and I was in my front yard with my oldest son. The dog was growling while walking towards us and I climbed on our wooden fence and was screaming at him to climb on with me but he was just meandering, he was not concerned but I kept screaming at him to climb on. When I decided to get off the fence go get him I was lifted up into the air and was like thrown very high into the sky till I was so afraid because the ground was the large squares and I was very concerned about how I would land. I woke up before I landed.

Dinyetta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WAS LIFTED AND THROWN THROUGH THE AIR!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry Dinyetta,
I had sent you a pm but I'm not sure if you can access it yet.

The money that is donated to this website goes to help with hosting fees. The website is free and no one is expected to pay at any time ever for an interpretation or a reply. The moderators volunteer their time and give interpretations as the Lord allows. I'm sorry your post hasnt been answered yet, but there are many other replies that haven't been answered yet due to the volume of the posts each day and that there just aren't enough moderators to answer them all.

About your dream:
Do you feel your and your son are being threatened in some way but your son doesn't seem to be concerned about it? Being flown into the air like that may be symbolic for the way you feel so far from controling the situation with your son and may leave you wondering how it will all turn out in the end. Please pray on what I've said as these are just my thoughts based on my own understanding. The dream could be about a future event as well.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top