Clear diamond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clear diamond

Post by GoldenEagle on Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 am

Begore I tell you this dream I should point out that IRL my grandfather was a jeweller, and he taught me how to value diamonds and other gems.

I dreamed I had a gold diamond ring. The diamond sat ontop of the ring, the size of a little marble. It was very, very clear. So clear I thought it must be glass. But God said 'You think it is fragile but it is really indestructible'' (diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, afterall1).

But I wonder WHAT in my life I think is fragile but is really indestructible.....

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clear diamond

Post by bleststevens on Tue May 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey, just a thought....diamonds were/are used to engrave things....for writing....you seem to have a way with words....perhaps God is talking about His word in you ....and your gift of writing His word? The ring is a symbol of authority....what is your attitude about authority ? Do you exercise Gods word with authority ? Do you think that the authority that you have in God is fragile ? if you do think this then you are thinking wrongly....God has given you wonderful, pure and holy (the gold) authority (the ring) with the ability to give out his word with His authority which is indestructible !!!xxxx wow ! go girl x I have not done a dream accuracy test on this x

bleststevens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

That actually nties in withy alot of the things I've been thinking about lately... thanks so much!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top