REPOST: Additional rooms on a house, attics, basements and furniture stores

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Additional rooms on a house, attics, basements and furniture stores

Post by RnestseekR on Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Hey gang. I would appreciate your thoughts on these summaries of a series of dreams I have been having. I just found out last night that my husband (who rarely remembers a dream and sleeps like a log) has been having dreams of the same thing. Again, this is a summary of the themes of about 10 ten dreams in the last several weeks. I have prayed about them, done the symbols dictionary here and tried the bible look-up.

The majority of the dreams are about finding additional rooms in our own home. In my dreams, they have been either a whole wing added to the back or side of the house, or finding a whole basement running the entire length of the house of additional rooms. The rooms are always of a 1950's style finishing (paneling, older furniture). I never care. I always think they can be updated. My reaction is always, "WOW, this has all kinds of potential". In one dream, there was an elevator going down to the basement. I didn't know it was there because it had been sealed off due to radiation exposure. I have also seen in my dreams extra attic spaces turned into studio apartments. There has always been dust in the dreams and the style of the rooms is from 1950's/1960's, always furnished. I have also had dreams where the additional rooms are added to my grandparents garages attics (both sets of whom are now deceased) and my grandparents neighbors attic (also deceased). Frequently, there is a second kitchen in these additions/apartments.

In talking w/ my husband last night, he shared he has been dreaming of finding additional rooms/stories added to the top of our house. In the most recent dream, there were 3 additional stories added to the top of our house. One story was a dusty attic. One story he cannot remember, but the 3rd story, which you could only get to by an elevator, was a combination of a resturant and a mattress/furniture store. He had the same reaction to finding this additional space that I did, "Wow, what could we do with this?" Additionally, he has had another recent dream of owning a resturant and in the back of the resturant he had a furniture store which he sold mostly matresses. His rooms are of the same decor and are dustty as well.

One thing I have been praying about is a rental property that we own where we are having difficulties w/ the current occupant paying her rent for some time now. Once she does move out, we are not sure about whether to try to sell that house or to rent it out again. However, my husband and I both agree that these dreams have no connection to that property. We do not own a resturant or business nor are considering anything of that sort at this time. I can see the rich symbolism - the number 3, the basement, the attics, the dust, finding potential, I just can't see how they fit together. Thanks for thinking and praying about these dreams with me!

Last edited by RnestseekR on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repost)

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Additional rooms on a house, attics, basements and furniture stores

Post by RnestseekR on Thu May 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Quick update: My brother has had 3 similar dreams to these as well. ANY thoughts??? Just throw them out there. God will help me decipher what this is about. But I am clueless still. Same type of scenarios, dust, same era of furniture. Same deal where the rooms have been sealed off and now we suddenly find them. ANYBODY?

Last edited by RnestseekR on Thu May 27, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top