Dream that has confussed me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream that has confussed me.

Post by dunbarshawna on Mon May 10, 2010 1:44 am

I dreamed three days ago about being in a car with my husband and two children, I was the passenger and my husband was driving. My children were in the back seat. We drove to this ATM machine that was located in the back of a gas station. When we drove up to the ATM there was hundreds of people standing in line to withdrawel money. I noticed alot of tall pine trees in this area, it was like a small forest surrounding the ATM. I asked my husband why there were so many people trying to withdrawel money and he said he didn't know. We then parked the car and I stepped out of the car, I then saw my son's body laying in two pieces. Then I slowly saw is body go back together and I saw his spin fussed back together. I pulled up his shirt and all that remained was a small red line around his middle where his body had been torn. My husband told me to leave the children in the car and that he knew where another ATM was located on the other side of the gas station. I followed him and as we were walking to this ATM I noticed hundreds of people standing in line at the gas pumps but they didn't have cars. They were just standing in line at the gas pumps as if waiting for gas. We then walked up to the ATM and there was no one in line at this ATM machine. I asked my husband, while he was withdrawing money, about the people standing in line for gas with no cars. He said, "in seven months everything is going to change, in seven months everything is going to change." Then I wokeup.

dunbarshawna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

may be in wrong area

Post by AngieB29 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 am

I'm sorry if you think I may be able to help...but I think you may need to post this in another forum to get help from the other members. You posted this in the "say hello" forum. I think there's another forum that people who interpret can see and help. You should probably re-post this dream somewhere else and you'll probably get more responses and eventually the meanings you desire. :)

AngieB29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top