A heavy suitcase!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A heavy suitcase!!

Post by Angelwings on Sun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I was standing on a road filled with people. Some were standing and some were sitting down. It looked like everyone was traveling on this road with their belongings but at a stand still. I had a drink in my hand....I poured it out because I was done with it. Once I poured it I realized it was a red drink and it made a big mess. The mess covered a very large part of the road..it wasn't just a little spill, there was red drink all over the road. I thought to myself I should have poured it off to the side somewhere where no one would step in it. I was hoping we would start moving forward soon so the people would not be standing in this big mess of a spill.
I looked ahead up the road and I saw a storm coming. I could see the sheet of rain coming toward us and it was thick, I knew it was going to be heavy rain. My mother was a few feet up ahead of me sitting down with her friends. I started to walk toward her to tell her we should take cover somewhere. The rain came so fast, by the time I got to her the rain arrived. Then I saw lightning flashing so I called out to my mother. She and everyone around her jumped up from their seats. I saw a briefcase next to her, one that carries a laptop, and I thought to myself that she should grap it or it would get ruined. But I didn't have to tell her, she grapped it and started to run for cover. I also saw a suitcase in front of her...but she didn't grap it. My aunt was there and she grapped it. It was a pretty big suitcase...so I grapped onto it to help my aunt. We started to run but the suitcase was so heavy. I saw my mother moving pretty swiftly for cover. I called out to her because I didn't want to lose her but she didn't hear me. I was so worried about losing sight of her. My aunt grapped the suitcase with both of her hands so that I could catch up to my mother. But the rain was so thick....I couldn't see where my mother ran to. I wanted to run as fast as my mother was running, I was hoping I could catch up to her, but I couldn't run that fast. I lost sight of her.

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon May 10, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete sentence)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A heavy suitcase!!

Post by Angelwings on Tue May 11, 2010 8:22 pm

suitcase= I was thinking carrying burdens
suitcase did not belong to me=carrying other peoples burdens..??

The storm seems pretty obvious.
I'm a bit confused about the red drink I poured out that made a big mess.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed May 12, 2010 4:40 pm

This is just a thought for you. Because you said it (pouring out of the red drink) caused a mess: for me, mess would make the meaning of the color red a negitive meaning. A negitive meaning for the color red is "anger". Have you pored out your anger in such a way it has caused a big mess in your life? Again, just a thought for you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

hmmmm...I have "felt" anger recently about a situation that came up. I'm not sure I can say it caused a mess in my life....YET!

But you are pointing in the right direction One Door, thank You....there is definitly anger and disgust I'm carrying and I do need to be careful not to spread that anger about this certain situation.

Yes, I believe I understand what God is telling me here.

There are things going on in my family that have upset me and way on me heavily at the same time. But these issues are out of my hands. I need to bring it to the Lord.

The suitcase tells me that I can't carry the burdens of others because it will slow me down during tribulations.
I can also understand the part about me wanting to move swiftly like my mother. In real life my mother is an amazing woman of God who has been through so much and she is much more seasoned than I am. She has powerful gifts. She is also affected by the current issues in my family. So I can't expect to move the way she moves.
God is Good!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed May 12, 2010 5:20 pm

I think you have very good insight concerning your own dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm

well I have been praying to God about the situations going on in my family. I asked God what it is that I am suppose to do and how am I supposed to handle it. It just makes total sense to me now. My mother always carried the burdens of the family and God recently told her He had other plans for her.
I certainly can't pick up what she left behind (the suitcase).

Also, I posted a dream under SYMBOLS called watering hedges. I had that dream the night after this one. It means a lot to me now....I know what I am suppose to do.
My family has a hedge of protection so I need to reinforce it.
I shared it with my mother and she was so blessed to know that the hedge is there.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 12, 2010 8:19 pm

sorry, reinforce....meaning in the dream I was watering it to keep it strong and alive.
I'm always praying for a hedge of protection for my family. I need to start praying for God to reinforce that hedge of protection.
whoa...this just came to me.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 pm

it's amazing how God reveals the meaning of the dream the more you talk about it

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu May 13, 2010 6:21 am

Very true!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 am

Hey Angelwings

Your dream reminds me of "the road of life" and the direction that you and your family are going on. Everyone was on this road (everybody doing the same thing and reminds me of the "Wide road" that is spoken about in the bible--in this case everyone doin the same thing/going the same way (not necessarily evil). You were able to see what was ahead of you (which was a storm). Do you think you have the gift of discernment and are you sensitive to things around you or what the spirit of God shows you about the future?

EVeryone saw the storm and began to take cover. Did it seem chaotic?

I saw my mother moving pretty swiftly for cover. I called out to her because I didn't want to lose her but she didn't hear me. I was so worried about losing sight of her.

This is an interesting quote that stuck out to me. Your mom is traveling pretty quickly. Are things kinda going fast for her currently IRL, like she is not stopping to breathe? You reached out to your mom but she doesn't hear you. I notice that she grabs her laptop because she doesn't want it to get ruined. How is your current relationship with your mom? Do you talk often? Is it hard communicating with her sometimes? You mentioned you were worried about "losing her". You don't have to get personal here but I wonder if there is a wedge between you two or lost communication in some way (there's not a mutual understanding)?

I wonder if there is something that is blocking or disturbing your vision (thick/heavy) and keeping you both from seeing/finding eachother on one accord? In the dream you are searching and hopeful that you two will find eachother and be safe. You want to run up to your mom (catch up to her) and I wonder if this is what you want to do IRL--be on her level of understanding in some way?

Please let me know what you think and pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu May 13, 2010 8:07 am

it wasn't chaotic....not the people running, but the storm was a heavy storm with a lot of lightning.

I will pray about your comment regarding my mother. Our relationship has suffered over the years. Its only since I've given my heart back to the Lord over the past year that we have been "opening up" to each other.

I wonder if there is something that is blocking or disturbing your vision (thick/heavy) and keeping you both from seeing/finding eachother on one accord? In the dream you are searching and hopeful that you two will find eachother and be safe. You want to run up to your mom (catch up to her) and I wonder if this is what you want to do IRL--be on her level of understanding in some way?

giirrrrrl, that is so deep! haha wow

I don't think she's moving too fast, but thats my personal opinion. She has always been a busy bee. Thats something I always admired about her. She is always serving others and spreading the gospel.
I'll pray about this definitly.

that was so deep for me
thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

To God be the glory! let us know what happens!

God bless
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top