waiting for train.. or bench?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for train.. or bench?

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun May 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Blessings... i had this strange dream...

I am waiting for the train, i am near the tracks and it's a little ahead of where the train station entrance is. It's a cold winter's day. A bit gloomy day. I seem to be the only 1. I am bundled up. It's an outdoors track.

I see the train coming, strange thing the train is actually one of those bench's that r in the park. the one's w/the bench's on side and table in middle.

So i get on this train thing. Their r 2 girls already seated. They r also bundled up. one of the grls say something like " u hve 2get on from the other side". The point 2the othr side of the tracks. But i know this is takin me to the direction im goin. she says somthing like u can go from there (she points 2 the othr side of tracks). but its ok that im seated there. i'm headin the right direction it seems.

Then this grl takes out these really cute PINK cards. (the atmosphere is gloom an the cards r the only nice color) thy start dealing the cards. They pass out all the cards b/w the 3 of us. They say "Lets see what u have". I hve a joker card and some of the cards have these beautiful flowers, the flowrs r real nice and pretty.

That was it

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: waiting for train.. or bench?

Post by traveller on Sun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi sisterinChrist,

Firstly, I am not an interpreter, just some thoughts/questions I had when reading your dream:
Things seem to be out of place in your dream, like similar but not quite what it is supposed to be. Eg. the 'train' is coming into the train station but doesn't look like a real train. Then there are the two girls that are dealing the cards. That reminds me of the expression where someone else is (or wants to be) in control. Do you happen to know these two girls? Could they represent people that are controlling in some way? Joker appears to me to be a carnal thing (joker because of the luck card game) Pink can have more meanings, appears nice in your dream (as it looks cute) but this can be deceiving in a way as the atmosphere is gloomy u said. Also because the girls dealing the cards were also the ones that first pointed you in the opposite direction (by pointing you to the other side of the tracks..)
Again, these are some thoughts I had when reading through your dream. If it doesn't apply, please toss. Keep praying that HS will reveal full meaning to you.
God bless you!

Last edited by traveller on Sun May 09, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm

hi travelr.. No i dont knw these grls. Thy were dark skinned grls. i dnt know if that is significant. also thy were bundled up bc of cold. hmmmm

yes the atmosphere was cold.. but that's also b/c maybe im going thru a dark period of time in my life.

thank u for ur help travela..

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add sentence)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 am

hmm i feel this isnt far away in happening,,the train is something that will take u somewher,,from whewr u r now, ,,the day is bleak,like ur circumstances,, ,,its about u gettg onboars this train,,its 4 u,, and theres a piknik table 4 u,, ,,um i like ribs,, ,,ur prepared 4 this journey,,bundled up,like mitchelian gurl,,[u kno the tyre guy],,i guess ther will someothas wiv u,,but dont let them boss u around,, ,,but stand ur ground,, um im not sure of tha cards, ,,ok let me kno ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon May 10, 2010 3:24 pm

i dont know... thanks for stoppin by.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 11, 2010 12:30 am

wattabout the rest ,,did that make sense,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 11, 2010 11:50 am

yea it did kinda...
i am going to pray an wait on confirmation.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 11, 2010 3:25 pm

ok now,,i was thinkin the trains a nu job,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Praise God. Well I sure do hope it is... I will continue to pray about it...

God bless and thank u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

,,yeah takeing u frm wher u r now, ,,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm