WHALE IN MY DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHALE IN MY DREAM

Post by dani on Sun May 09, 2010 2:55 pm

My dream was me pushing for my husband to get a job as a teacher to make more money. he was being interview by a jewish teacher ( I knew her from when i was a teacher---I left 3 years ago). He wasn't doing very well in the interview. I was trying to explain to her that he was really smart and could do the job if given the chance.

I then went to another room and saw a huge killer whale in a swimming pool. then woke up.

It would seem that maybe it is some kind of disobedience--i just cant figure it out. Can a whale stand for something else?

Maybe the "jewish teacher" could symbolize Jesus

Danielle

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WHALE IN MY DREAM

Post by Nyagali on Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 am

I would think a whale in a pool is just wrong. A whale needs to be in an ocean, not a pool. It is too big for that area. What is going on in your life where you are "too big"? Is your presence in some area of life overwhelming, domineering? Ask the Lord, he will open that up to you if he has given you this dream. He will not leave you to figure it out on your own or even deal with it on your own. He is the one who will complete the good work He has begun in you!
Just my thoughts from a learner here.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top