The storm destroyed my home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The storm destroyed my home

Post by rits on Sun May 09, 2010 4:46 am

In my dream, there was a terrible storm in my area. My mother started helping me move furniture around. All of a sudden the ceiling curved in. Something above started sucking everything in the house. I ran out with my two girls. The whole housd was destroyed except the walls. The insurance refused to pay and i was destroyed. What is the Lord telling.

rits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storm destroyed my home

Post by Nyagali on Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 am

What I see is that your motherly instinct started to make changes, but in a storm like this, what good is making these kind of changes? You can change your circumstances around all you want, but the storm will come.
Something above could be the Lord taking you out of your comfort zone. The walls stood, your foundation is still there. Insurance is of this world, it is what the world provides for your comfort. But you and your girls were safe.
I wasn't sure what you meant by "i was destroyed'. Was that emotional? I can understand that.
Maybe it seems that God is taking everything that means something to you away from you but what is in this world is nothing compared to HIM! He will always be there, He will always protect you. Just as Job had everything taken from him, but it was so that Job could see God, to have a relationship with God that he never had before....and he continued living much the same in the end, but he had a changed heart! That is what God desires, a relationship with Him, just as you ask what the Lord is saying in this.
Pray about it, I am learning here.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rits on Sun May 09, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you Joy. I meant destroyed emotionally and physically. I fell apart in my dream. But thank you for the assurance that my foundation is solid. I am going through some rough patches in my marriage, social life and a very busy work life. I have asked the Lord to take over because everything I have tried has not worked. Perhaps its the Lord still telling me to hand over everything and let him do his thing. Thank you once again for leading me in this path of thinking. I will continue praying
Rits

rits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun May 09, 2010 8:27 am

Thank you for your reply Rits, I have been where you are in life with the rough marriage (I'm not sure anyone married who hasn't! :-) and it can destroy us emotionally and physically. When we ask the Lord to take over, it is hard to see His hand in it. As in your dream, life got pretty crazy and fearful. BUT keep your trust in God, He does it all out of love. This is why dreams have to be seen correctly or we get focused on the circumstances (the craziness) and not on HIS HAND. I know in my own life it was very lonely and hard, but God as as close as our very breath. He never leaves us no matter what we do or what we say. He gets our attention, doesn't He? :-)
Blessings to you.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top