swimming pool outside my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swimming pool outside my house

Post by unfailing_love on Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 am

i was at my house in the living room with my mum. the walls of my house were see through ( like metal netting you usually see outside a swimming pool) and i could see that outside it was a grassy hill with a tree and a path going up to a hut and a pond created by the rain. it was really beautiful and i told my mum "wow i would love to just go under that tree and read" and she just nodded. next door there was a swimming pool that was part of the community my aunt lives in. i remembered i had a childhood friend there and i wanted to go and see if she was still there so i opened the door of my house but i saw that in front of me there was a pool that belonged to my community and i wondered how i hadnt seen it before. i held onto the door of my house whilst swinging on it to see if the girl was at the other pool and as i kept swinging higher and higher i started having loads of fun and people from there came over to watch.
any ideas would help :) GOd blesss

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swimming pool outside my house

Post by Nyagali on Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

This is what I see in it....I'm learning though.
What you saw was a place of rest: grassy hill with a tree and a path going up to a hut and a pond created
by the rain. You wanted to go sit and read there...your motherly instinct called you there--a place that is not man made, created by God. You were looking at it from your life that is open and vulnerable, almost a caged in sense.

Then there is your community, family, friends and they have a pool too, a place of refreshment right there, that you never saw before. It is surrounded by people you know, not quite like a place alone like the grassy one you first saw.

You look again and there is another pool right where you live, you didn't have to go anywhere else. You were looking for solitude and peace and didn't know you had it right in your own area in life. You hold on to the foundation and the Lord brings people right there, you didn't have to go anywhere. They find joy being in your presence.
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top