RAINING MATTRESSES???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RAINING MATTRESSES???

Post by Godchick on Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey guys! I posted a dream over a year ago and te interpretation was spot on, so thankyou so much, glory to God!

Last night I had a dream. Feel silly because it may mean nothing...

I was at the beach, and instead of being sunny it's an overcast day. The water is full of swell - the type of swell that is good for surfers. But it looks dangerous and turmoilous. This has been a reacurring dream latey:

the waves rise up and I see the get bigger and bigger, coming towards the shore. and you know how at the beach your concerned about your stuff getting wet? Well all I was concerned about was my phone getting wet. I was EXTREMELY ANXIOUS in the dream. Waves coming over, more and more. Then this is weird, but the last wave came and we thought it was a wave that would take us all out, but instead the wave turned into a blow up bed/mattress - hundreds of them, so people could sleep. Wave after wave of mattresses. I didn't find a mattress for myself though. Though my 2 friends looked happy, relaxing, I was uncomfortable and felt like I had no place in that beach. What's worse is that I felt like my friends didn't care about me.

The waves always just missed me after they had crashed. Also the just miss my phone, but they always touch my feet and ankles, and every time, the water is FREEZING cold.

What do big waves mean? I am very curious. It was a strssful dream, and not the first time I dream of waves. Would really appreciate the feedback

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RAINING MATTRESSES???

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Sat May 08, 2010 12:27 pm

My name is Palmira. My nickname is Pam. I am in process regarding taking the accuracy test for accurate dream interpretation. I am not a master interpreter. I have taken two years of study regarding dream interpretation.. I enjoy practicing interpreting dreams. I will share my thoughts and viewpoints. And I pray that God will give you the correct revelation regarding your dream:

First of all, are you experiencing hardships and sufferings in your life at the current time? Hint: It was overcast in the dream and waters looked troubled. You were extremely anxious in the dream.

Mattress: Usually symbolic of "Rest"

Do you feel "not at rest" in your life, currently? Do you feel as if everyone around you is "At Rest" except you? Do you feel as if no one cares about your current lot in life?

Concerned about phone getting wet: Possibly could be symbolic of not allowing your hardships to interfere with you prayer time with the Lord.

You are being protected in the midst of it all. (waves missing you)

Your walk with the Lord (symbolic of feet)

If this dream is from the Lord, He could be showing you that He is protecting you in the midst of your hardship. Others may not seem to care, but He does. Don't allow your hardship to affect your relationship with the Lord. Even though it appears that He is caring for others around you, except you, He is protecting you.

Hope this viewpoint blesses you.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 12:30 am

First of all Pam, I have to say good thoughts on your interpretations. :)

MS AUSTRALIA GIRL:
I wonder if you are going through a "turbulent time" right now so to speak and you feel as though no one really cares about your welfare?

The tides rise but it doesn't harm you, it just touches your ankles and your feet. You are afraid of the water messing up your phone (communication?) and I wonder if this situation represents your relationship with God--not where it should be and you're afraid that whatever situation you're in that you don't want it to mess up your communication with Him?

Are you saved? If you are, I am reminded of the scripture in Isaiah 43:2,5:

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze;Do not be afraid, for I am with you;

Remember: If you belong to God (have accepted as your personal savior) you can be confident that the storms of life or situations in which you fall, can not push you back from God's love. Romans 8:35 tells us that NOTHING can separate us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

You CAN and WILL make it through. You are safe in God for he shall protect you. Just fully depend and lean on Him (Proverbs 3:5)

About the mattresses, I always think about "sleep" and "comfort". In your dream, everyone else had a mattress but you. Rest assured, you too will be comforted. Even though you may feel like you've missed out or you have passed some things up, God has still got your back. All things work out for them that love God and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). NEVER give up and keep depending on God for your breakthrough! Trust me: It will happen!!

Please pray on what I've said
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun May 09, 2010 4:29 am

Hey guys, first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME!!! I think both of you are pretty right - now that you have highlighted what God could be saying, light has come to me too! Oh how we need eachother as a community of believers!

Yes, star pop, I am saved, and would consider myself very blessed. I would say to you too Pam, that I guess I do feel a bit socially out of place right now - I have just started settling back in Melbourne, after dating a guy in Lousianna, and was over in the states for a few months, before that, I was in Sydney studying... But now I am home, and as I have only been back for 3 months I realize my 'old' friends are ALL married or engaged, and I just broke up with my boyfriend about 3 months ago, for many reasons (one of which he is not Spirit-filled). Anyway, believe God was telling me to end it. Suprisingly, I have 'coped' rather well, but feel very much out of place right bow socially. 24 and still waiting for my 'mattress' in life, settling, marrying etc (was always a desire to marry young and be a young mother) an I know I am 'young' but you know what I mean.

My time/communication with God has been good and long bit yeah, is not as how I would prefere it to be. I feel I need to get into a routine. I feel very adrift in life. It's a very new season in many ways... Don't understand why I woul have this dream, other then perhaps there is some hidden 'inner stress anxiety' about future decisions I have to make... 

My friends in the dream, are both married. And in many ways I don't feel like they care for me in life right now all that much. They are no longer the 'deep spirited friends' we once were.

I guess I do feel a bit left out. I am generally alone and single, but I do know that the church I am planting myself in is definately where I am meant to be right now..

Anyway, long response... But does the context help a bit? Would love your thoughts if either of you have the time

Bless you dream interpreters!!! Your are such a blessing!! 

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 am

Ps starpop, your last response, was as you can see, quite prophetic, and made me cry :) I know now God has not forgotten me, and that breakthrough for my life will come. Just wanted you to know that - your hearing from His Spirit! Thank you, I hope that encourages you!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 4:53 am

Thank you so much for the encouragement and kind words australiagirl (and by the way, I LOVE Liv Tyler!)lol

What I've learned is that friendships are sometimes seasonal. You and your friends may not be at the same levels anymore and that's okay. God is such a good God that He will send you new friends and ones that will help you out spiritually--I can attest!! Also, that new man will come, one that is perfect for you and exactly what God wants you to have. You don't have to settle for less, so keep your standards and keep obeying God because in the end you will be super blessed! (Galatians 6:9; Job 42:10; Joel 2:26).

I've been where you are and I'm currently waiting for my mate too! I'm not saying it's easy to wait, but you must continue to stay focused and not look at your situation. God has always and WILL CONTINUE to take care of you!

Be blessed and I'm so glad that you were blessed by my words (TO GOD BE ALL THE POWER, HONOR, AND GLORY!!)

Desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top