Can't make heads or tails of this dream!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't make heads or tails of this dream!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri May 07, 2010 11:24 am

Hello everyone,

I only remember parts of this dream. I am walking around with my baby in her car seat. she has this pink blanket over her she's a newborn. I never seen what she looks like I only feel thats she's mine. have my friends orange body pillow, the babys diaper bag, & three plastic bags that are full. I am having trouble holding everything & I need help but no one will help me. The dream changes & I am now standing in the middle of the street of this neighborhood across from me I see this guy named greg his house is across from me I see this mail truck parked in the drive way. I'm wondering if he's amail man or somthing. I thought about going to his house to see if he'll help me but I dont because I dont think he likes me very much. There is this girl that is with me & she was supposed to be helping me she says that she will be right back she walks away with her friend does not come back. I pick up my things & I walk home. I get home I see my mom on he bed doing a bible study so i explain what happend. The last thing I remember is, Seeing gregs face & hearing my two friends talking to him. At first I thought he was someone else but when I look again I see that its not. My friends asked him that if he changed, & I came back would he take responsibility then. He said absolutely. I do not know what they were talking about I was trying to figure out if the baby I was holding was his too, & that of all the people I ever expected to help me I never expected him to be the one.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't make heads or tails of this dream!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 12:15 am

Is there something new that you have or will take on that seems like a lot of responsibility or possibly a big burden for you to handle alone and no one is helping you?

I wonder if Greg represents a former boyfriend who you may be reconnecting with and wondering if he has truly changed?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top