Can't make heads or tails of this dream!!

Go down

Can't make heads or tails of this dream!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri May 07, 2010 11:24 am

Hello everyone,

I only remember parts of this dream. I am walking around with my baby in her car seat. she has this pink blanket over her she's a newborn. I never seen what she looks like I only feel thats she's mine. have my friends orange body pillow, the babys diaper bag, & three plastic bags that are full. I am having trouble holding everything & I need help but no one will help me. The dream changes & I am now standing in the middle of the street of this neighborhood across from me I see this guy named greg his house is across from me I see this mail truck parked in the drive way. I'm wondering if he's amail man or somthing. I thought about going to his house to see if he'll help me but I dont because I dont think he likes me very much. There is this girl that is with me & she was supposed to be helping me she says that she will be right back she walks away with her friend does not come back. I pick up my things & I walk home. I get home I see my mom on he bed doing a bible study so i explain what happend. The last thing I remember is, Seeing gregs face & hearing my two friends talking to him. At first I thought he was someone else but when I look again I see that its not. My friends asked him that if he changed, & I came back would he take responsibility then. He said absolutely. I do not know what they were talking about I was trying to figure out if the baby I was holding was his too, & that of all the people I ever expected to help me I never expected him to be the one.
Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't make heads or tails of this dream!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 12:15 am

Is there something new that you have or will take on that seems like a lot of responsibility or possibly a big burden for you to handle alone and no one is helping you?

I wonder if Greg represents a former boyfriend who you may be reconnecting with and wondering if he has truly changed?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree
Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down