She almost CRASHED my car and almost Killed us!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She almost CRASHED my car and almost Killed us!!!

Post by unaday* on Fri May 07, 2010 6:49 am

Last night I had a dream that I allowed my very good friend to drive my car. She was driving and I was in the passenger seat. She was soooo depressed. I asked her what was wrong. She said that she had just came back from some other country and she ministered to a woman there. She could feel the tremendous pain the woman was going through and now she can't kick the feeling. I looked at her as she drove and said to her, " It is normal to feel the pain of the person you are ministering to, but you have to learn to handle it and not let it consume your life. If God is calling you to minister, there is coming a day that you will minister to thousands! If you can't handle the one woman, how are you going to handle 1000 people" Then she moaned and said that she is sooo depressed and sad and can't handle it. Then she ran a red light almost hitting people. The car went out of control! We almost hit a taxi as we kept going out of control. Something sheilded my eyes so i couldn't see anything for a minute and I was sure I was going to die. My mind flashed on my husband.We were screaming. Then finally we ended up on a curb. I remember thinking that I am still alive, but i would never allow her to drive my car again.

bandaid

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: She almost CRASHED my car and almost Killed us!!!

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Sat May 08, 2010 2:27 pm

My name is Palmira. My nickname is Pam. I am currently taking the accuracy test. I am not a master interpreter. I have studied biblical dream interpretation for over two years now. I enjoy practicing interpreting dreams. I will share my thoughts and viewpoints regarding your dream. Again, these are only my reflections:

Do you have a problem with depression because of other people's hardships? Do you have any similar characteristics to your friend in the dream?

Your comment in the dream is the perfect solution for the depression.

It could be a warning dream. Depression does destroy lives. Don't allow depression to control your life.

You will be protected from this relationship impacting you in a negative way and you will learn an important lesson in the process.

Hope this helps.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 12:34 am

Hey UNADAY!

I wonder if you've allowed your friend in some way to give you advice or have some control in your life right now, even though she is not in the best of situations or mindset?

(side note):Are you the type of person to give people second chances and the benefit of the doubt inspite of the facts presented to you?

I wonder if your friend's life is out of control and she is trying to make you apart of it or "drive you (and your hubby) crazy" so to speak?

Thank God that He steps in and protects inspite of!!!

Please pray on what i've said
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 09, 2010 12:39 am

I see two things being addressed in this dream:

1 - We have to be careful about who we let speak into our lives and/or influence us because we don't always know their heart condition. In this case, your friend wasn't really in a state of mind to drive your car but you didn't know this until it was too late, she was already behind the wheel and driving. And while in this state, she made a bad decision that could've had dire consequences but God...

2 - This piece has more to do with your friend. I believe this piece is a warning. While we are called to share each other's burdens, in this case it feels like your friend has a spirit of depression on her because she felt so depressed herself and couldn't kick it/couldn't handle it. I know that often in dreams the emotions are sometimes amplified to draw our attention but, in this instance, I can't shake the feeling that this is a warning for your friend. She just returned from being in a foreign place (a non-familiar place spiritually) when she had this experience. Since returning from that place, she's not the same and as the dream continues, she gets progressively worse despite your exhortation and she almost destroys herself and you. That's not God and I don't believe it's her flesh either. Perhaps this is a call to intercede for her and pray protection over her as she walks in her calling?

Please pray about this as these are only my thoughts, I don't have a scripture to share.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 09, 2010 12:41 am

ooooh, I just read Desiree's interpretation...confirmation? wow

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 am

God is so good aint He?... "Mouth of two to three witnesses"...

How you been Ms. Lola?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 09, 2010 1:32 am

tornado

laugh

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 09, 2010 4:45 am

Will definitely pray!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

Hi Pam, no i have never suffered from depression- however my friend in the dream has had bouts of depression for sure!! It's a cycle for her.
Hi Desiree, her life isn't exactly out of control but she definitely has issues that she is dealing with. She doesn't make me apart of it, but I choose to help her. As for the hubby YES lol she drives him crazy lol- he doesn't get my committment to her.
Hi Lola in regard to your #1 made me think of ministry- her trying to work in my ministry which wasn't RIGHT for her! She is searching for a ministry and desires deeply to do the things of God - but feels insignificant sometimes or in my shadow- and others shadow. Your # 2 and yes sometimes despite my words she seems to be in that low place. Sometimes our relationship is VERY TAXING for me. But several years ago God told me i had to stick it out until she gets her full deliverance. He even gave me a dream of me carrying her in her pain and to her victory.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon May 10, 2010 2:57 pm

To God be the glory!
I will pray for her as well...I imagine this may drive her herself crazy as well...she would love to get to that place that God has destined for her but she doesn't know where it is and seeing you (and the others) operating in your giftings may make her depressed as well (not your issue, it's the way she's chosen for better or for worse to respond to the situation). I thought about the traffic light part of the dream yesterday and thought that it's possible that she may be moving ahead of the Lord as well...being at the light is a call to stop/wait/not move until she gets the "green light" but she did anyway...that's what caused the problems and may cause problems IRL....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top