A Political convention dinner party and me asking questions that fills the room with silence.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Political convention dinner party and me asking questions that fills the room with silence.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:49 am

Greeting Beloved ones,

I had this dream this morning and what is interesting is that it is a little hard to explain so I will do my best to describe it.

Dream,

I was flying or floating in the air by myself. I looked down and I saw this huge crowed of people and there was the colors red, white, and blue going in and out of every person. In other words it was like each person was a color that made up the flag. I knew it was a political convention and I saw names of cameras all over the place like Kodak and Canon etc. I could also see though the political convention behind the scenes of corruption in the Government. So I go down or float down to this convention of this political party and I join them. I am sitting at a table to eat with some of the political party. It was like it was this huge dinner party every group would sit at each dinner table. This was a political convention where they would come together and ask questions of the upcoming candidates and questions about what was going on inside the white House and the government. So I joined the Convention and as I was sitting at this table with this group of people,they where laughing and making fun of me because I was new to politics. They kept laughing and saying you wont know how to ask the right questions so forth and so on.I sat there and did not respond to their behavior towards me and for some reason it made them nervous. Well then it was answer and question time and I stood up and asked several questions and the whole political party got silent and people where blown away and they said we have never received questions like that before. The people at my table were no longer laughing at me and the convention got real silent.I shook things up so much that they did not know how to answer the questions.

The funny thing is I do not remember what I said in the dream or the corruption I saw in the dream hummmm.

duh

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Political convention dinner party and me asking questions that fills the room with silence.

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:58 am

could be a sign of things to come for you,somethings remain hidden for a time, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Political convention dinner party and me asking questions that fills the room with silence.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah I am wondering if this is something I am dealing with now I have tended to shake a few boats lately by putting questions out there about Gods morals and values and the Presidential candidates. You know seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you. I throw things out for people to ponder and well it shakes boats big time. bandaid

Hugs
Jean ie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top